Falkirk v St Mirren Championship 15/4/17

shull

5 minutes ago, SaintGlenburn said:

Where could i get a ticket tomorrow?

The Falkirk Stadium.

It's pay at the gate.

Got a feeling our support could be quite impressive tomorrow, as we've got a few extra tomorrow coming with us.

Maybe we could get an Icelandic chant going. Always wanted to be part of a decent attempt at that.

Edited by FTOF

On 4/12/2017 at 11:57 PM, shull said:

Does anyone have footage or photos when the Barricade/Hoarding collapsed under the pressure of Saints fans at The Falkirk Stadium ? 

Found it on P&B

My 4 year old son is running around our holiday cottage singing 'super Stelious'. I think it's a sign!

It was great to get out bottom two on Tuesday but its a marathon not a sprint and we aren't over the finish line yet.

We are due a result against this mob so here's hoping this 1200 or so travelling fans have something to cheer about at full time.

33 minutes ago, Mr Zo said:

My 4 year old son is running around our holiday cottage singing 'super Stelious'. I think it's a sign!

It was great to get out bottom two on Tuesday but its a marathon not a sprint and we aren't over the finish line yet.

We are due a result against this mob so here's hoping this 1200 or so travelling fans have something to cheer about at full time.

Aye, reduce the coloured sweeties......................:rolleyes:

Really don't know what to expect today, the way we've been playing we could win this but its Falkirk and we don't have the best record against them, the nightmare scenario is Raith and Ayr winning and we lose and we're almost back to square one, though hopefully with a large noisy travelling support behind us we get the 3 points and almost virtual safety.

I'm very eggcited about this. With Stelios' eggplosive pace and Mallan's eggceptional passing ability, this could be an eggstremely good match. We don't have any old fashioned poachers in our side but we have un oeuf to suggest we could eggzit free grangemouth with a cracking result.  I wouldn't be eggzaturating  when I say this could be the day we resurrect our season completely.

2 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I'm very eggcited about this. With Stelios' eggplosive pace and Mallan's eggceptional passing ability, this could be an eggstremely good match. We don't have any old fashioned poachers in our side but we have un oeuf to suggest we could eggzit free grangemouth with a cracking result.  I wouldn't be eggzaturating  when I say this could be the day we resurrect our season completely.

For the love of god........................:wacko: