Falkirk v St Mirren Championship 15/4/17

shull

31 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I'm very eggcited about this. With Stelios' eggplosive pace and Mallan's eggceptional passing ability, this could be an eggstremely good match. We don't have any old fashioned poachers in our side but we have un oeuf to suggest we could eggzit free grangemouth with a cracking result.  I wouldn't be eggzaturating  when I say this could be the day we resurrect our season completely.

an eggsemplary post with some eggsellent comments 

28 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

For the love of god........................:wacko:

Eggscruciating Eggscretion

:withstupid

I'm not egging anyone on

train leaves 1121 in Falkirk 1238

Edited by East Lothian Saint
shit spelling

I'm thinking I should get a couple of hours shuteye then donate a fiver to Falkirk TV, I love the baldy webmeisters' periscope feed and hilarious lager fuelled commentary but will settle for a steady picture and the sound of a couple of bairns choking while we rip them a new one.

Good luck to all the Buddies fans who'll be at Falkirk this afternoon.

After 9-hour round trips on consecutive Saturdays for the Ayr and Dumbarton matches I have to give this one a miss, however, look forward to joining a huge away support at Tannadice next weekend.

3-1 win (Mallan, Roy, Stellios), +2,000 visiting fans

COYS !!

2 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:

Good luck to all the Buddies fans who'll be at Falkirk this afternoon.

After 9-hour round trips on consecutive Saturdays for the Ayr and Dumbarton matches I have to give this one a miss, however, look forward to joining a huge away support at Tannadice next weekend.

3-1 win (Mallan, Roy, Stellios), +2,000 visiting fans

COYS !!

I know our resurgence is comic book stuff but Roy of the  Rovers wouldn't get into our side.^_^

I'm very eggcited about this. With Stelios' eggplosive pace and Mallan's eggceptional passing ability, this could be an eggstremely good match. We don't have any old fashioned poachers in our side but we have un oeuf to suggest we could eggzit free grangemouth with a cracking result.  I wouldn't be eggzaturating  when I say this could be the day we resurrect our season completely.

That my sir is an eggcellent post