B&W Army Helps Paisley Panda

Pleased to say that the website has agreed a deal with Paisley Panda to sponsor the sweets that are given out to young buddies around the stadium before the next two home games.

It's a small thing but I think it's good for the kids and I believe the club was planning to stop doing it.

The advertising on the site will pay for this and it's something we hope to continue throughout next season so actually you are all helping to make this happen.

Colin Bright deserves a lot of credit for the amount of effort he puts in towards improving the experience for the younger fans IMO!

2 minutes ago, div said:

Pleased to say that the website has agreed a deal with Paisley Panda to sponsor the sweets that are given out to young buddies around the stadium before the next two home games.

It's a small thing but I think it's good for the kids and I believe the club was planning to stop doing it.

The advertising on the site will pay for this and it's something we hope to continue throughout next season so actually you are all helping to make this happen.

Colin Bright deserves a lot of credit for the amount of effort he puts in towards improving the experience for the younger fans IMO!

Shouldn't we be promoting healthy options, though?

Carrot batons and celery sticks would be my suggestion.

4 minutes ago, div said:

Well done....though i assume suitable money laundering checks have been done on you?

Well done Div. I heard a brief mention of Buddy the Badger on St Mirren Radio on Saturday. I never heard it all but in the snap shot I did, it sounded like there was a move afoot to Depose our beloved Panda and replace him with a badger. Hope I got the wrong end of the stick,

:withstupid

C'Moan the Panda

7 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Well done Div. I heard a brief mention of Buddy the Badger on St Mirren Radio on Saturday. I never heard it all but in the snap shot I did, it sounded like there was a move afoot to Depose our beloved Panda and replace him with a badger. Hope I got the wrong end of the stick,

:withstupid

C'Moan the Panda

5 minutes ago, shull said:

What was the date on Saturday ? 

I'm not sure who has been whoooooooshed here:huh:

10 minutes ago, Stu said:

Who is Colin Bright? I hope div hasn't just unintentionally shattered the illusion of the panda for younger readers :o

He is the guy who looks after the Panda outwith matchdays. God a bamboo plantation in his garden.

2 hours ago, div said:

He is the guy who looks after the Panda outwith matchdays. God a bamboo plantation in his garden.

Apparently God has every conceivable kind of plant in his garden. Including some very tasty apples, a nice woman once told me... as she offered me a bite of hers.

4 hours ago, Drew said:

Shouldn't we be promoting healthy options, though?

Carrot batons and celery sticks would be my suggestion.

Nonsense. The panda should be giving them macaroon bars an' ra' speermint choo-ing guum.... kids today. Pah.

Been involved in volunteering to tidy mess after games....Total ban on all chewy sticky sweets....Nightmare
While I'm at it........Ban tangerines, polo mints, all drinks, food boxes.........etc etc..........[emoji14]

Alternatively, place some friggin bins in the stadium!