Jack Ross - Manager of the Month

8 minutes ago, scottd said:

Bit of wishful thinking on your part perhaps?

If he does leave then big deal.  No one is bigger than the club etc, king is dead long live the king and all that.:)

I'm coming round to that way of thinking. No point hand-wringing over it.

What will be, will be, etc....

7 minutes ago, scottd said:

Bit of wishful thinking on your part perhaps?

If he does leave then big deal.  No one is bigger than the club etc, king is dead long live the king and all that.:)

Again Scott pure speculation on my part, i did say 'If' confirmed. Personally i think it would be a bad thing for the club if he does jump ship. You know i didnt think he was the right replacement for Rae at the time, and the complete freefall he took us down confirmed that.

now he is a bit wiser, learned from his big mistakes it would be an unwelcome upheaval to have to start the recruitment process again for a management team, when all focus should be on completing squad recruitment, and planning a success campaign for next season.

Well, I've just came out of Dingbro Dundee where there were two Dundee supporters , both of whom Said they would prefer Jim McIntyre .

That's that then , if someone could tweet JR and let him know he's not wanted here , 100% of Dundee supporters polled agree. 

Btw , I did have a quick look in Asda earlier as promised , JR wasn't there . :clapping

I see him going further than that mate - didn't read your post properly, apologies. [emoji106]

Agreed I think he will move on to better things than the Scottish leagues can offer him but Aberdeen would be a decent stepping stone imo.

Anyways, he's still got plenty of things left to achieve with us before he goes anywhere.

2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

"The approach was rebuffed, meaning compensation has not been agreed, but the Dens Park side are expected to make a further approach."

I get the feeling that the second word of the two word answer will still be "OFF!!!"