Jack Ross - Manager of the Month

Haud on a minute!

Jack played for us, has talked good players into coming to us, to sign longer contracts with us, been straight with us when things were good or shite, so why would he f*ck off now?  He has the potential, real potential and real momentum to be as great as Fergie, who was loyal and true to his belief in St Mirren(before Willy Todd shat himself).  

Jack is great at football management  and at public messaging, he would be letting himself down if he walked at this stage in his career and our renaissance.

Jack, we backed you..................................................................trust yourself and trust St Mirren!

This is not about our Chairman, we should pay jack whatever Dundee think they can pay him FFS, the second club in a shite city should not out bid St Mirren.

I trust Gordon and the fans who own the club to find enough money, they really have no option. I will join in to help.

It is really about you Jack, work with momentumn, passion and a much bigger club (remind me what Dundee have won in living memory?)  We can challenge for the league next year, could have 7K plus at home if we do and Jack, you will manage us in the SPL.  Our success, Jack, your success. Something you have started (thank f*ck) something you own. Or you can go to somewhere that will struggle and struggle, will be overtaken by their big brothers within 2 or 3 years.

Jack, you asked us to get behind you, it's your turn son!

SMTID, Jack?

6 minutes ago, Hagleybuddies said:

This is not about our Chairman, we should pay jack whatever Dundee think they can pay him FFS, the second club in a shite city should not out bid St Mirren.

I trust Gordon and the fans who own the club to find enough money, they really have no option. I will join in to help.

It is really about you Jack, work with momentumn, passion and a much bigger club (remind me what Dundee have won in living memory?)  We can challenge for the league next year, could have 7K plus at home if we do and Jack, you will manage us in the SPL.  Our success, Jack, your success. Something you have started (thank f*ck) something you own. Or you can go to somewhere that will struggle and struggle, will be overtaken by their big brothers within 2 or 3 years.

Jack, you asked us to get behind you, it's your turn son!

SMTID, Jack?

That would be, erm, surprising.

No, impossible, IMO.

In Jack I trust.

If he's clever he's using Dundee to get a few more quid out of Saints.

As long as it's affordable, and it means he's on a better contract for when the next club comes in, then I've no problem with it.

It's a job for him at the end of the day.

I trust he will make the right decision and he will still be here come the start of the season.

4 minutes ago, div said:

In Jack I trust.

As long as it's affordable, and it means he's on a better contract for when the next club comes in, then I've no problem with it.

I trust he will make the right decision and he will still be here come the start of the season.

So, you think he's "playing" St MIrren and you're comfortable with that? :blink:

Yeah, it's a job but the majority have bought into Ross being sincere and installing trust in the players and support.

Astounding. :wacko:

18 minutes ago, div said:

In Jack I trust.

Nope we stood by him when actually looked like he was doing a worse job than Rae, gave him the backing to make wholesale changes to the squad and were willing to keep him on if the project dipped to the third tier. He won't get that Dundee. He'll get any decent players sold out from under him