Jack Ross - Manager of the Month

17 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Yeah!
He nearly got his second team relegated, and He is apparently coming back from holiday to screw us for more money. Well done Jack attaboy@

You say nearly relegated.

I say Inherited a dispirited bunch of players ,shipped out the under performers and duds ,kept those who wanted to fight for the cause, brought in his own players to strengthen our team and pulled off one of the greatest comebacks since Lazarus to keep us in the league.

Added to that i feel JR & his team (including your mate GS) manged to give us our passion for the club back , instill a sense of belief ,pride and hope for the future making St.Mirren park a place that people actually enjoyed coming to and watch our team.

But hey , you carry on with your minority views and shit stirring. 

34 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Yeah!
He nearly got his second team relegated, and He is apparently coming back from holiday to screw us for more money. Well done Jack attaboy@

You would have been first in the queue to slate the club and Jack if he had left.

Now you're slating the club and Jack because he's staying.

The only constant with you is that you are hell bent on slating the club and being uber negative about everything around it.

You have morphed perfectly into the pantomime villain role left vacant by Stuart Dickson.

3 minutes ago, div said:

You would have been first in the queue to slate the club and Jack if he had left.

The only constant with you is that you are hell bent on slating the club and being uber negative about everything around it.

You have morphed perfectly into the pantomime villain role left vacant by Stuart Dickson.

Reopen the wank tank, FFS!

Daily Ranger ...

Ross STAYING at St Mirren

St Mirren manager Jack Ross
St Mirren manager Jack Ross (Photo: SNS Group)

St Mirren boss Jack Ross has confirmed he will stay on as Buddies manager despite an approach from Dundee .

It comes after Dens chief John Nelms flew out to Spain in a final bid to convince Ross to become their new manager – after Saints bosses issued a statement refusing permission for the Dark Blues to open talks with their boss.

It’s understood the American travelled abroad armed with a lucrative wage offer as well as plans to build a new purpose-built stadium in a bid to entice Ross to make the move.

But the 40-year-old this afternoon confirmed to Record Sport that he will remain at the Championship club.

Daily Ranger ...

Ross STAYING at St Mirren

JS113647335.jpg St Mirren manager Jack Ross (Photo: SNS Group) St Mirren boss Jack Ross has confirmed he will stay on as Buddies manager despite an approach from Dundee .
It comes after Dens chief John Nelms flew out to Spain in a final bid to convince Ross to become their new manager – after Saints bosses issued a statement refusing permission for the Dark Blues to open talks with their boss.
It’s understood the American travelled abroad armed with a lucrative wage offer as well as plans to build a new purpose-built stadium in a bid to entice Ross to make the move.
But the 40-year-old this afternoon confirmed to Record Sport that he will remain at the Championship club.

That last line [emoji23]

25 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

You say nearly relegated.

I say Inherited a dispirited bunch of players ,shipped out the under performers and duds ,kept those who wanted to fight for the cause, brought in his own players to strengthen our team and pulled off one of the greatest comebacks since Lazarus to keep us in the league.

Added to that i feel JR & his team (including your mate GS) manged to give us our passion for the club back , instill a sense of belief ,pride and hope for the future making St.Mirren park a place that people actually enjoyed coming to and watch our team.

But hey , you carry on with your minority views and shit stirring. 

:thumbs2 :thumbs2 :thumbs2

2 minutes ago, Sonny said:

You are certainly a glass half empty Stu.

Always look on the black side of life, de-dum, de-dum, de-dum, de-dum ....

I think Stu was referring to the Record claiming that Jack had spoken directly to them?

Edited by Drew

22 minutes ago, div said:

Well said

Straight to a Life ban ......

LPM pretty united here- Your a Fanny

1 hour ago, div said:

I'd "expect" (note LPM this is not an official club line) that Jack and James will sign new contracts next week.

Great news though I hope the club can add a significant release clause as I doubt Dundee will be the last club to try and get him.

18 minutes ago, Drew said:

I think Stu was referring to the Record claiming that Jack had spoken directly to them?

Apologies Stu if I was disparaging about you.

(An apology on here? That's rare! :) )

(I was aware it was the Record (Daily Ranger on the top line) but since many believed the pish spouted by the Dundee sources I thought they may believe the Record as well).

Edited by Sonny

6 minutes ago, John Gotti said:

Great news though I hope the club can add a significant release clause as I doubt Dundee will be the last club to try and get him.

I was wrong.

Jack is back next week but James has another week of his hols to go so he won't be signing any new deal next week. Unless they fax it to his hotel which would be very 80s.

Just need to hope McInnes doesn't leave Aberdeen before he's signed it.

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 1:29 PM, renfrew said:

It was like div who started the rumour just to keep P&B and B&W swarming with posters over the closed season. Me, I am 100% certain that Ross will be our manager for this season.

And I still feel the same today as yesterday :clapping