Jack Ross - Manager of the Month

4 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Not had time to read through the thread last few pages so don't know if it's been posted what was on BBC Scotland's sport news which I would say is a significant statement.  

What does it say ?

Is Gus coming back to replace Judas Ross ? 

11 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

If and its a feckin massive "IF" Ross is using this to play the board for more cash, after two thirds of a season in which he had us the worst team in the league, only avoiding potential relegation on goal difference in the last game of the season...?

I would fly out to Spain and sack the c**t for his utter betrayal of a board and chairman who stood by him when he was getting pelters and calls for him to be sacked. Only my opinion though.

I've just booked you a one-way ticket on Easy Jet to Spain - piss off and stay there!

Edited by sally02

37 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Dundee fans have delusions of adequacy !  Their club loses 1/2 Million pounds a year , they have a dilapidated stadium which need close on £250k a year to maintain, They have been in administration twice in the last 15 Years having offered just SIX pence in the pound to creditors second time.

Their fans see themselves as some sort of Big club but the truth is when it comes to support they still come second best in a two team city with United having a bigger average attendance than them . I truly hope we do pass them next year. I`ll be sure to wave.

After Rangers that lot are the biggest gangsters in Scottish football.

1 minute ago, mad saint 2 said:

what are the odds off both dundee clubs going into 

admin within next 2 years 

pretty good , 

Mr Ross can see a solid secure future with us , :double too dundee

I dont understand why Dundee needs two teams.

They should merge in the same way as Sneckie did. You simply take part of the name of both teams to make one new one.

So take the Dundee part from the Blues  and put it with the United part of the Tangerine side of the city..... Hey presto , a new team .. Dundee United . Simples.

2 minutes ago, Drew said:

They've just gone and appointed NEIL McCANN! :lol:

I was surprised when they appointed him as interim manager, shocked he's now permanent.

I find it hard to see why they picked a guy, albeit after we seen them off, who has no experience and almost had them relegated. (No innuendo about Ross intended before the sensitive wee souls get upset)

Oh well, time will tell.

Yir giving me a sore heid.
I have been abused plenty on here, probably most of it deserved and I say nothing.
If it's not deserved like what Pondsman got earlier then I will say so.
Those 3 likers above deserved to be called fannies for agreeing with Bawbagpiper's shit post.
So beat it Spangle [emoji3]

Oi!! What have I ever done ? X