Old badge

25 minutes ago, Crivvens said:

I think I posted a looooooong time ago that it existed – though Id lost it. there was a 'Jesus saves... and someone scores the rebound' too.

But glad to have finally found this!!

Obviously will trade for 3 points on Saturday. 

Somner scores the rebound :D

Was there talk once of a St Mirren museum? Or was it an exhibition at the Paisley museum? 

Must be a ton of old merchandise out there. Even a site uploading old stuff would be good

It was 2015 - much as I detest giving the Daily Retard the clicks, here's a story from when it ended.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/back-net-st-mirren-exhibition-6783453

• 3 years later...
On 4/6/2017 at 5:19 PM, Crivvens said:

Hello

Not related to our current world-beating form, but to similar form, almost 40 years ago.

I finally dug out this old badge, bought in the Saints shop in the Piazza in about 1979. Memories!

HULK.jpg

And this one is from the same set......

4E514C9C-1114-473C-9080-048BE2874526.jpeg

53 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

One thing I always wish I’d kept was my copies of The Saint newspaper.

Anyone still got theirs?

I think I may have a couple tucked away somewhere,I’ll have a look.I tidied out my football memorabilia during lockdown but was sure I had a lot more stuff than what I tidied.Was up in loft yesterday and found a big box with hundreds of programmes,newspapers etc.I’ll have a look next few days and see what’s in it.