Phil Clarke's Last Match Tomorrow

Honest question and I'm not referring to today's accidental button press.
Why is there so much animosity towards Phil? I've always found him to be a good bloke and I'm genuinely curious as to why folks think otherwise.

35 minutes ago, Herbie said:

Honest question and I'm not referring to today's accidental button press.
Why is there so much animosity towards Phil? I've always found him to be a good bloke and I'm genuinely curious as to why folks think otherwise.

Historically, probably due to being best known for having thousands of saints fans booing him and a few of his mates as they staged a walk out when the team needed support.

More recently, perhaps for repeatedly playing different versions of the same song every week for no apparent reason.

Historically, probably due to being best known for having thousands of saints fans booing him and a few of his mates as they staged a walk out when the team needed support.
More recently, perhaps for repeatedly playing different versions of the same song every week for no apparent reason.

Aahh. Remember that now. Scary how episodes like that disappear from memory (or is that just my memory?) [emoji50]

30 minutes ago, shull said:

Easier staying sober and less skint.:)

You can achieve a suitable state of intoxication and stay in the black If you can manage to

13 hours ago, pozbaird said:

deliver deliverable focus-based outcomes using growth-organic growth procedures. Cnuts. Bring back drink at matches.