Phil Clarke's Last Match Tomorrow

7 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

By the time the story does the rounds, Phil will have assaulted three stewards, stuck the nut on two policemen, invaded the field, ran into the Morton PA booth and started playing S Club 7 records.

I'm sure I saw a guy matching Phil's description running down East Hamilton Street dressed like this..............

8iEb44aoT.png 

36 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

By the time the story does the rounds, Phil will have assaulted three stewards, stuck the nut on two policemen, invaded the field, ran into the Morton PA booth and started playing S Club 7 records.

Nah , he's too big a shitebag !

17 hours ago, magnus said:

I hope the new guy continues with Phil's excellent habit of thanking the away support. That followed by applause is always a nice touch and kind of unites fellow diddy clubs. We stopped doing it after the Ayr fans poor reaction to Lewis Morgan's injury and didn't do it against Dumbarton. It's a nice touch. All the best Phil.

Is it f**k, it's cringeworthy.  For some Saints fans it's the ONLY time they applaud FFS

There were so many complaints about it, Phil eventually had to add his wee patronising "and thanks to the Saints fans for their continued support"

Edited by Vambo57

5 hours ago, Vambo57 said:

Is it f**k, it's cringeworthy.  For some Saints fans it's the ONLY time they applaud FFS

There were so many complaints about it, Phil eventually had to add his wee patronising "and thanks to the Saints fans for their continued support, apart from that grumpy git, Vambo.

:D