Saints Aid 2017

10 hours ago, soldiersaint1877 said:

Hey all, just a wee question: I have had a search on here and the smisa website but I can't find any info on this years saints aid. I'm sure I saw some info somewhere and was thinking about it before my body completely packs in. Any pointers would be emoji106.png

The club are running it, although i did offer SMiSA's help and ideas for a family day, i had no reply, that's probably why you haven't heard about it. Here's the club link.

http://www.stmirren.com/news/fans/fans-news/750-saint-for-a-day-auction

Edited by buddiecat
Grammur

Thanks, changed the bloody name from saints aid to saint for day hence no search joy. Just need to convince swmbo that it's an excellent use of money [emoji51]

It's been Saint for a day for 5 or 6 years now, I've played in it the last 4 or 5 years in a row. Doubtful this year due to a niggly ankle injury I've had since October sadly. Always a great day though!

On 07/04/2017 at 10:56 PM, car-d bud said:

Was on official site about a month ago
Date changed
Bids need to be in very soon, maybe 15/4 is end date
Minimum bid £100
Academy secretary was taking bids, name might be Claire
Big Ian Brown will know, he's in it every year

Due to not even being able to do the warm up last year i have retired from playing.This year there will be options for assistant managers and director for a day.Details will be revealed when Claire returns from holiday.In the meantime please post on here if interested.

6 minutes ago, northendsaint said:

Due to not even being able to do the warm up last year i have retired from playing.This year there will be options for assistant managers and director for a day.Details will be revealed when Claire returns from holiday.In the meantime please post on here if interested.

Retired? no testimonial? Never to see the Yardley look a like grace the hallowed 2021 ever again? looking forward to seeing you in the dugout with a few people up against the wall 

Saint For A Day: Auction date change

SMFC Webteam
 Fans News

St Mirren supporters still have time to bid for a place in the 'Saint for a Day' teams with the auction dates being extended.

Buddies fans now have until 5pm on Thursday 20th April to get their bids in if they wish to take part.

Two teams – one home and one away – made up of St Mirren fans will kick-off our annual fixture that will be played on the pitch at The Paisley 2021 Stadium on Sunday 30th April with a 12:00pm kick off.

There will be two teams with 15 players per team (1-11 and four substitutes).

Each shirt will be available to bid on in a blind auction with all proceeds going to the St Mirren Youth Development Programme.

Jack Ross and James Fowler have been announced as the managers of the two sides while supporters can bid to become their assistant manager. While ex-players, David Van Zanten and Lee Mair will also be taking part.

Come and be part of this exciting day which will include:-

*The St Mirren Match Day Experience – Playing the game on the pitch at The Paisley 2021 stadium.

*Wearing an official team strip that you will also get to keep after the game.

*Medal presentation to all players from a special guest.

*Food and refreshments post match.

The rules are as follows:

*Bidding for all home and away shirts plus assistant manager positions will close at 5:00pm on Thursday, 20th April. 

*You must be 18 years of age or over to both bid and take part in 'Saint for a Day'.

*By bidding on the auction you are declaring that you (or the person you are bidding for) are fit and well to take part in the event.

*In the instance of getting two identical bids for the same shirt number in the same team, the email that has the earliest date and time stamp will be accepted as the leading bidder.

*Payment must be made immediately if you have been the successful bidder.

To have a chance to take part on the day please send your blind auction bid by e-mail to [email protected] (Minimum bid is £100). In the e-mail you must state which team you are bidding to play in (home or away) and which shirt number for that team you are bidding on. Good Luck!!