Baby change facilities?

Not so long ago we were going to be standing outside the delivery room and present the new arrival with a St Mirren gift so this idea is valid and we do say we are a family club. The stadium is not only used for the first team we have various youth events and Scotland U21 playing at the stadium at times. Main stand and family stand should have a baby changing area

I was there on Saturday, were you? :lol:
Another trumpet who thinks you're not allowed an opinion unless you're a "super supporter"..................away and have a look at yourself. :clapping
PS Tell me, exactly, what is "the thought behind taking a baby to the game"?
One things for sure, the baby won't get anything out of it.

Jeez think about it man! It may not be about the baby..... if you don't take the bairn to the game then YOU don't get to the game. A problem faced by da's n maw's since time immortal (or at least 1877). Those who take the kids along from a very young age should be applauded for their continued attendance and support of the team.

All Stands should have a Baby Changing Area and could be sponsored. 

Free supply of wipes, nappies and drying towels available in all. 

We can show everybody the way ahead. 

Maybe a Creche for bored children also. 

If the Hall of Fame panels are all being completely replaced at a cost of £1500, sit the existing ones on top of a pasting table fae' B&Q - instant baby changing table and an opportunity for the wee one to clart their nappy on a JD logo.

Job done. 

1 hour ago, Buddy Marvellous said:

Jeez think about it man! It may not be about the baby..... if you don't take the bairn to the game then YOU don't get to the game. A problem faced by da's n maw's since time immortal (or at least 1877). Those who take the kids along from a very young age should be applauded for their continued attendance and support of the team.

That's great for you but what about the baby? Attending a football match must be an absolute great day out for a baby. Aye, who cares what's best for baby.

13 hours ago, Hendo said:

I'm always a bit bemused when I see people with babies at the football, its not as if the kid is getting much out of it.

There is an accident waiting to happen. Imagine a baby getting hit with a ball. 2 years and above should be the minimum entry age to any stadium. 

32 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

You offering?

Ideas? 

Yes, thanks for asking. 

Sponsors would supply finance for freebies and in return would get favourable advertising in Stadium, Match Programme, Websites, etc. 

That's how it works. 

I would happily also hand in a packet of Baby Wipes and a pack of Nappies at any home match. 

Very happy to do so as would others. 

4 minutes ago, Buddy Marvellous said:

Well a few three month olds I spoke to told me it was awrite, they enjoyed the game and they loved the big black n white bear! Their only complaint was that there was no where to change them!

You need to brush up on baby talk......what they actually said was "Fecking bored,freezing, stupid Cnut's shouting all the time so a canny get to sleep and don't start me on that feckin stupid panda"........here to help. :P

21 minutes ago, Suggestion said:

You guys are saying babies,  most 2 year olds will still be in nappies. 

Its facilities that the club should have

Aye, surprisingly enough you have a point. My two were out of nappies around 18 months but it seems that a combination of lazy parenting, improved technology in nappies and lazy nursery workers the average age of nappy wearers has increased, especially when you include Shull.

I have no interest in this other than that I assumed all locations open to the public now provided facilities such as this?  It surprises me that there is resistance to such an obvious bit of low-level civilisation in society.

It's a small thing... which is transformed into a BIG thing when you're charged with doing parenting, I guess.  There should be facilities for changing babies.

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, surprisingly enough you have a point. My two were out of nappies around 18 months but it seems that a combination of lazy parenting, improved technology in nappies and lazy nursery workers the average age of nappy wearers has increased, especially when you include Shull.

There are many reasons why some kids take longer to get out of nappies than others and it has nothing to do with lazy parents FFS.

Your ability as a parent is not dictated by how you can wheek them out of nappies.

It beggars belief that anyone needs to state that some of this is down to medical issues.

Come on bud you are better than this surely?

Edited by oaksoft

27 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

There are many reasons why some kids take longer to get out of nappies than others and it has nothing to do with lazy parents FFS.

Your ability as a parent is not dictated by how you can wheek them out of nappies.

It beggars belief that anyone needs to state that some of this is down to medical issues.

I quoted three reasons.

Can you disprove lazy parents has nothing to do with this?

Are you trying to be stupid because you are succeeding. :wacko:

55 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I thought you were a scientist?  :unsure:

All the evidence so far presented suggest that he cannot be.