Baby change facilities?

So you gave 3 reasons 1 lazy parents 2 advanced nappy technology and 3 lazy nursery workers and also newspaper articles. But what you dont state is children that have to wear nappies due to medical reasons which in my opinion makes you ignorant. As I have said my 3 year old needs to wear nappies and needs a good changing facility so he can come to games at home with me but for some reason you dont agree, I dont know why maybe you think it is a waste of money maybe you dont like other peoples kids you have your own opinion which I respect but calling people (and this is not aimed at you solely its others on this forum aswell in other pages calling each other stupid cunts and pricks is unacceptable).

8 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Wrong. But as usual, you know better.

If you care to research you will find the average age has risen.

The three reasons I gave are part of the reason.

Run along. :double

From the researcher who's scared to run against an older person.

Oh, now I'm scared, bad names. :lol:

Run along. :byebye

From the wanker who's scared to run etc....

:booty

In need of a nappy due to fear of running against an older person..

his particular lustre since he left the wank tank has really enhanced the forum, I'd like to say, but I'd be lying.

I don't have any issue with this and if it keeps people coming with baby duties the fine.

My five year old can only take about a half at best before she gets bored and my three year old isn't going until she can sit still for more than five minutes. That said, if there were supervised play facilities, say either in the 1877 club or the dome on match day I'd happily put them in there and the missus can come and watch games instead of looking after the kids while I go.

8 hours ago, antrin said:

From the researcher who's scared to run against an older person.

From the wanker who's scared to run etc....

In need of a nappy due to fear of running against an older person..

his particular lustre since he left the wank tank has really enhanced the forum, I'd like to say, but I'd be lying.

Here's an idea, there's an annual charity boxing night held up here, why don't you and I have a bout, 3 rounds, a donation to charity of the winners choice?

It's an organised event, Marquis of Queensbury rules, even an ambulance to take you home. :rolleyes:

Up for it, I could try to organise it? :D

1 hour ago, soldiersaint1877 said:

I don't have any issue with this and if it keeps people coming with baby duties the fine.

My five year old can only take about a half at best before she gets bored and my three year old isn't going until she can sit still for more than five minutes. That said, if there were supervised play facilities, say either in the 1877 club or the dome on match day I'd happily put them in there and the missus can come and watch games instead of looking after the kids while I go.

I totally agree. Having Creche facilities would be a great idea. Young yins get bored very quickly. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Here's an idea, there's an annual charity boxing night held up here, why don't you and I have a bout, 3 rounds, a donation to charity of the winners choice?

It's an organised event, Marquis of Queensbury rules, even an ambulance to take you home. :rolleyes:

Ooh, he's hard...

:lol:

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

What makes you think you can run fast enough to escape me round a ring, if you are too scared to try it on a wide open road?

I have never fought according to the wanky rules that you don't even know how to spell, cretin.  I am not about to start.

4 minutes ago, antrin said:

What makes you think you can run fast enough to escape me round a ring, if you are too scared to try it on a wide open road?

I have never fought according to the wanky rules that you don't even know how to spell, cretin.  I am not about to start.

Scared?

Put an end to this nonsense, either accept or shut the f**k up. :double

Never scared.  I used to enjoy fighting. 

Unlike you I grew up. I have indulged recently but it was a necessity.  Still enjoyed it - for that I am not proud.

I am amazed that you are publically seeking to fight someone on a forum.

Usually that would get you banned, which to me would be a satisfactory way of shutting you up.

You were the one who first bottled out, when I suggested a civilised way of demonstrating to your simple mind, that age is not a function of fitness.

Jog along, tosser.  :lol

14 minutes ago, antrin said:

Never scared.  I used to enjoy fighting. 

Unlike you I grew up. I have indulged recently but it was a necessity.  Still enjoyed it - for that I am not proud.

I am amazed that you are publically seeking to fight someone on a forum.

Usually that would get you banned, which to me would be a satisfactory way of shutting you up.

You were the one who first bottled out, when I suggested a civilised way of demonstrating to your simple mind, that age is not a function of fitness.

Jog along, tosser.  :lol

Deflection, deflection, deflection. :lol:

Charity boxing match - challenging someone to fight. :lol

Run along, feeding time for the chicken. :byebye

As I suggested, let's leave it at that.

Edited by faraway saint

Hey Skidmark...

You know I'm the one speaking the truth, here. You bottled it.

What is there to leave?  Why would I concede to any pish of yours?

You continue posting pish and I'll continue pointing it out and calling you out on being first to bottle a challenge to run against someone you consider doddery and old.

As I say, I am not scared to fight and, when pushed, I fly into it with relish (and whatever else comes to hand), but boxing is not someone I would do.  I have never done that..

Though I suppose that's why you are scared to run the Paisley 10k....  :unsure:

Never ever ran?  You couldn't wobble to the start line..

Wobble along.

Edited by antrin