Tim Horton's Coffee coming to Glasgow

pozbaird

Popped in today and was still mega busy and that was about back of 7, queue was out the door.

Ordered the 'double, double', the coffee was actually really nice but far far too sweet, no sugar next time.

Will definitely go back but probably in a few weeks when hopefully it's a bit quieter.

Guest TPAFKATS
I'm doing a Bariesta course really taken by surprise how intensive professional coffee making is. The other surprise was coffee is the second largest industry in the world sitting behind top place oil industry. 

Coffee Republic got coffee and crude mixed up

10 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

Though, when you consider it, it's not really that much. If you live to 80 years old and started drinking tea at about 10 years old that would be 70 years of tea drinking. At one cup a day that would be about 25,565 cups of tea.

Although I started drinking tea, much younger than that....  I had never noticed you stalking me all this time....   :unsure:

think I'll just have a wee drop of tea to calm my nerves.

I LOVED Timmy H's whenever I've been in Canada.

They had one at The Boardwalk in Khandahar as well.  A wee taste of civilisation whenever i was passing through there.

Their French Vanilla was a thing to behold.  Wee bit sweet as it melted your fillings, if i remember correctly...

2 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

Well I obviously never started stalking you when you started drinking tea as I'm nowhere near your age ya old codger.

I might be stalking you now, though. :)

I wouldn't blame you.

that Hayley Mills, yon Brigitte Bardot, Jane Fonda and Victoria Coren-Mitchell have been on my case for a while.  It was only a matter of time till an online entity joined in. :(