Dundee United v St Mirren Championship 22/4/17

shull

1 hour ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Christ , you really do have a chip on your shoulder dont you ?

1. Eh ?

2. Still doesnt help ( if it was /is another Callum , couldnt you find the delete button ?)

3. You really should check out the form. What do you mean by"as bad as i said" ? I pointed out their poor form... dont see how you can dispute that . And as for the FACT that they have slipped dramatically since the days of Jim Mclean & DUFC part of the new firm in Scottish football ?!?  Are you saying they still occupy that lofty standard ?

4.This is where your chip really shows..... me being Positive was NOT a dig at you or anyone elses opinion, you simply took it to mean so. That says so much more about you & your negative mindset than my post ever could.... now THAT was a dig ! 

Thats the spirit' luvin your positive mindset there. You should could make a living on the corporate scene with that stuff.

3 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Old fashioned mate I like going into a bookies then checking the coupon as the results come though. Nothing like handing in a tin of biscuits to the staff when collecting the winnings.  Not often enough I may add. 

If you're ever in my Cab, I like Jammie Dodgers.

Thanks in advance. :D

LPM- every team is fighting either for play offs , staying in League or finishing as high as they can...

This is a great League, happy to stay in it and win it next season.

Saints owe Utd a doing, losing the Cup final hurt the players who put it a lot of effort, Utd scored twice against the run of play.....

We are as said above miles ahead on form, that's not just by chance but the players - our players- our manager- are fighting for their lives, contracts and finishing off this amazing turnaround....

Even if we lost, I am 100% convinced we stay up..............   Confidence destroyed our form and JR and reinstalled us to a level TH had us at in 2000, that's something that any team, including Tic take very seriously.................

Fully expecting the form to continue............. we are simply playing good stuff, just need the  defence tweeked

On ‎19‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 8:36 PM, Charlotte Saint said:

Been quite a while since I've been to Dundee, what's the best place for a pre/post match drink?

Clep Bar. Great wee local wi great beers. Try the McEwans 80/-    best pint in Dundee.

Its on Clepington Road literally 5 mins walk fae Tannadice

4 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

My intention was to go to this one but I am on call for the Saturday so it's been Kiboshed. I'll be there in spirit though and crossing everything crossable in the hope my absence is the luck the team need.

Sorry mate that's just not good enough, you will just need to let down your customers and risk your job for the cause:o

If we lose I will hold you personally responsible .......

:thumbsdown x

Tannadice certainly hasn't been a happy hunting ground for us in recent years, we've lost our last 5 games there and that run of defeats goes back to 2012.  Could really do with ending that tomorrow, another loss and there's a good chance we will end the day in 9th.

Just looking at our last fixture up there on Christmas Eve, Dundee Utd were top of the league at the half way stage after beating us that day, two points clear of Hibs.  Season's fair went to shit for them since then.

Still though, have to make them favourites for tomorrows game.  They're at home, they beat us at neutral venue a few weeks back.  In saying that we have Cammy Smith available tomorrow and we missed him badly in that mickey mouse cup final.  Hope he starts up beside big John.  Will get my optimistic hat on and go for... 1-1.  Lets hope QOTS and Morton do the business tomorrow and then all eyes on the Raith showdown next week,

Right then, Match Day.   Lets be having you.  MON THE BUDDIES...!

I lso have a good feeling about today.  Usual superstitions on a Saturday morning.  Don't touch St Mirren on the fixed odds, don't use the 'unlucky' league cup winners mug on a league game day, back in the house for Midday to stream Off the Ball and fingers crossed we'll do them.