Dundee United v St Mirren Championship 22/4/17

shull

I know, one post at full time then you go into hiding if we win....:lol:

That's not even nearly true :lol:

Still a change from back on the forum which was your original post.

Show me a match thread where we won in which I only made one post.

2 minutes ago, linwood buddie said:

Hope we can beat Raith next week and then hopefully Hibs play all the players they won't keep next season to give them a chance to say goodbye to the fans , Come on Hibs you know its the right thing to do:thumbs2

The problem is that Hibs, who's season is over, also play Raith this week.

24 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Huge game for the club on Wednesday when Raith go to Easter Road. If Raith win, they will still be above us even if we beat them next week.

Need the Hibees (whose season's over) to do us three favours. Beat Raith midweek, beat Ayr next Saturday then lose to us on the last day.

yes, all to those who said "it doesn't matter what others do, only what WE do"...of COURSE it  does and always did. We have to hope Hibs win their next 2 matches. If they dont...well, they just better.

yes, all to those who said "it doesn't matter what others do, only what WE do"...of COURSE it  does and always did. We have to hope Hibs win their next 2 matches. If they dont...well, they just better.

It's actually out our hands now. There is a sequence of results which could see us win our last two games and still finish 9th.

We need favours.

Totally deflated after that today. Thought we were the better team, through my black and white specs. Still in shock at the ref's balls up for their first, but we made some mistakes ourself too. O'Brien with the back pass and a lack of composure after we equalised near the end cost us too.
I know we keep going on about worrying about ourselves and that is all we have power over, but we really could do with Hibs doing us a turn. A few scary permutations now.
Fans were great again today and hopefully will lift the team in the last 2 games. The players must be even lower than us at the moment, but I'm glad they've got someone like Jack to get them up for the Raith game.
Another week to recover before the next massive game Buds.

13 minutes ago, paul torfason said:

just shows utd really hate us,they was absolutely rotten last week against Ayr,actually thought they was deliberately bad,so to go from last weeks performance to this,proves they hate us,raith will come for a draw next week,going to be hard to watch

Over reaction mate. United have only lost one home game all season. 

Absolutely diabolical decision today for their first goal. We were on top at that point and playing assured football then the heads went down after the melee that followed their goal. But we clawed our way back into it and got a great equaliser. Thought we were on top in the second half but a stupid mistake gave them the lead again and we had so many chances to clear the ball just before they scored the last minute winner. Demoralising for the fans but hopefully not the players as they have proved that they are as good as any team in this League. Surely we cannot get as crap a referee in our last two games?

Can't agree Ricky. The goalie has even very dodgy for a while now. He doesn't command his area and has had several hairy moments. Today mcginn went mad at him after goals 2 and 3. That speaks volumes.  I can't believe he picked up a pass back from the half way line either. 

6 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Is that better or worse for us than them winning their 3 remaining matches?

Baring in mind they have to play Raith, Ayr and us.

We will win the Play Offs