Super Stelios

The ignore option is your friend. A very good friend in this instance.

I tried using it through the app recently and it's not great. You still see that the person posts all the time and if it's someone who posts as frequently as the person that I put on ignore then the entire forum looks like the below:

Shull:

SPOILER

9 minutes ago, Hambud said:

I tried using it through the app recently and it's not great. You still see that the person posts all the time and if it's someone who posts as frequently as the person that I put on ignore then the entire forum looks like the below:

Shull:

SPOILER

Sorry :D

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Julian Banjos said:

DAgUdiKXsAE7Mql.jpg

Having posted this today he really would be a maverick to sign for another team in Scotland now!

Anyway, looks like further good news. Jack said last Wednesday he was hoping to get "2 or 3" signed up this week; Stelios must be the third man.

Indeed, my only concern is that picture although posted today, wasn't taken today.

Why would the park be lined and the corner flags out?

4 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Indeed, my only concern is that picture although posted today, wasn't taken today.

...and grey skies. It's a fake. Just out of shot is Lee Harvey Oswald holding a rifle.

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

Oi, Miss Marple....stop pissing on my chips!:angry:

21 minutes ago, paul torfason said:

maybe on way back from holiday and telling us he coming back to buds

Pretty much how I read it. Doesn't matter when the photo was taken, you don't post that with a thumbs up emoji unless you're coming back!

Will be delighted to get him signed up. Having a player who can play left or right back is a real plus in the squad.

If he doesn't come back I do note that Keith Watson is now a free agent.

If we get one of those plus Harry Davis then the defence is sorted apart from the goalkeeper situation.

On that note I see the Fish has disappeared from the 1st team squad listing on the official site along with Craig Storie and Rory Loy whereas Stelios and Fjelde remain.

15 minutes ago, div said:

Pretty much how I read it. Doesn't matter when the photo was taken, you don't post that with a thumbs up emoji unless you're coming back!

Will be delighted to get him signed up. Having a player who can play left or right back is a real plus in the squad.

If we get one of those plus Harry Davis then the defence is sorted apart from the goalkeeper situation.

On that note I see the Fish has disappeared from the 1st team squad listing on the official site along with Craig Storie and Rory Loy whereas Stelios and Fjelde remain.

Maybe not too much of a surprise as those 3 were on loan and their loan has terminated, The other two are our players (for another few days at least).

1 hour ago, div said:

Craig Samson and Mark Ridgers are free agents.

However, as some have pointed out, we could maybe do better, but I would not have a problem if either signed on in addition to O'Brien.

Craig Samson and Mark Ridgers are free agents.
However, as some have pointed out, we could maybe do better, but I would not have a problem if either signed on in addition to O'Brien.

Ridgers isn't as good as O'Brien.
Samson has had his turn.

53 minutes ago, div said:

Ridgers isn't as good as O'Brien.
Samson has had his turn.

Would not disagree too strongly with that but O'Brien is not yet the finished article and we need a keeper who can command his box and give those in front of him a bit more confidence.

Edited by northstbuddie

4 hours ago, pozbaird said:

...and grey skies. It's a fake. Just out of shot is Lee Harvey Oswald holding a rifle.

3 hours ago, Drew said:

Oi, Miss Marple....stop pissing on my chips!:angry:

3 hours ago, eckthesaint said:

My understanding is they had just washed the flags and giving them a dry............. Well maybe :D

2 hours ago, div said:

I was being mostly tongue in cheek with regards to the timing of the picture. :lol:

There's no way he's sticking that up on Twitter if his intention is for anything other than to sign the dotted line. 

Let's just hope his plane doesn't divert above Gretna services....