Super Stelios

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

"our super hero" wtf ??? You appear to me to be singling him out, he can't defend you claim. You are not moaning about the real defensive culprits today so I would say you are singling Stellios out. Baird, McKenzie way worse today.

That's it ayr boy, f**king do him 

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Only an idiot who wasn't within 50 miles of Cappielow would be singling out Stellios for criticism today. If you dont go, don't criticise. As a unit the defence were poor today but no reason to single out Stelios. Typical reaction from a faraway fan relying on second hand information.

Another " TRUE FAN TUMSHIE " :lol:

4 minutes ago, bender rodriguez said:

I don't why most of you give this prick the time of day stelios was probably the only one in the team that would get pass marks.  Beggars belief he doesn't even see the games but he is a know all in aspects of performance.

" TFT " :lol:

12 hours ago, bender rodriguez said:

I don't why most of you give this prick the time of day stelios was probably the only one in the team that would get pass marks.  Beggars belief he doesn't even see the games but he is a know all in aspects of performance.

Deleted.

Edited by faraway saint

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Indeed it does in faraways case but he can always rely on Shull to back him up (some may say gang up, probably Shull himself mind). Ironic that !

Post above disnae make sense.

Somebody has spiked my fecking Horlicks.

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

"our super hero" wtf ??? You appear to me to be singling him out, he can't defend you claim. You are not moaning about the real defensive culprits today so I would say you are singling Stellios out. Baird, McKenzie way worse today.

So we should be singing those two out?

Edited by beyond our ken

Just now, bender rodriguez said:

I always thought we were buddies together but obviously on this site 

We are Sweetie, but it is you who is pulling rank, while under the influence of, probably wine gums.

12 hours ago, bender rodriguez said:

10 hours ago, bender rodriguez said:

I always thought we were buddies together but obviously on this site 

:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by faraway saint