St Mirren v Raith Rovers Championship 29/4/17

shull

I actually cannot keep calm with regards to tomorrow, my fear is that despite yogi baw bag publicly stating he'd be happy with a play off place, he'll be saying to his team if we win we're safe!! I do believe however with our backing we can beat them if we have the right mindset!! My stomach will be churning come kick off time!!

Totally gutted that I can't be there today - had to forego this match in order to go to Tannadice last week.

Is someone doing periscope ?

It will be a real nervous occasion for both teams but wilth a huge crowd backing the team, along with the drum, I believe we'll come out on top. Early goal to settle those nerves and we run out winners. 3-1 (Loy, Mallan, Stelio) Hardie with a late consolation for them

COYS !!

7 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:

Totally gutted that I can't be there today - had to forego this match in order to go to Tannadice last week.

Is someone doing periscope ?

It will be a real nervous occasion for both teams but wilth a huge crowd backing the team, along with the drum, I believe we'll come out on top. Early goal to settle those nerves and we run out winners. 3-1 (Loy, Mallan, Stelio) Hardie with a late consolation for them

COYS !!

Splash out, St Mirren TV................I've been told it's good.

Better be for £6 :rolleyes:

12 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:

It is good, unfortunately north Aberdeenshire doesn't count as overseas. Not sure why as it is a different world

Get a VPN, it's free if you look about, then, magically, you can be in another country, I'm going to be in New York, then you can watch. :rolleyes:

Edited by faraway saint

7 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Get a VPN, it's free if you look about, then, magically, you can be in another country, I'm going to be in New York, then you can watch. :rolleyes:

Invite him to your House.

Should be great day, expectant support, a unity of purpose, the team and the fans encouraged to push and pull together. The importance of the game, a boisterous Yogi v our Iceman, all should ensure an interesting afternoon. Looking forward to this today. Hope the ref is not an arsehole like last weeks pathetic efforts at match officiating. Coys.

Anyone recall the soundtrack in Chariots of Fire when Harold Abrahams knew on form he should win but was so terrified of what he would do if their was any hitch like he'd experienced before.
Keep hearing this music in my head this morning.   ...as well as stomach churning like a washing machine

...worked out for him in the film so here's hoping....