St Mirren v Raith Rovers Championship 29/4/17

shull

Not feeling nervous. I have watched us at both Falkirk and Dundee United recently and was encouraged by the fight, skill on display, organisation and how a St Mirren side that had been as strong as a soaked paper hankie earlier in the season, looked every inch the equal of sides playing at home for playoff positions. One point from those games is scant return for the guts I saw on display.

Time to trust this XI and manager instead of feeling the old way - it's St Mirren, we'll find a way to fcuk this up.

1 minute ago, Drew said:

I'm a nervous wreck. I can't sit still for two minutes. Hopefully the old ticker will hold out, but I'm not making any promises.

Is there a defibrillator at the ground?

Fcuking calm yer' pants! Mon' the Saints... 

Pssst... RAH is just up the road.

8 minutes ago, BobbyDawsonShow said:

Travelling to the ground, won't get there till 2pm. Anyone have a feel for whether tickets will still be available at 2pm...cheers.

There will be plenty of tickets, but you might not get a few seats together depending on where you want to sit.

Travelling to the ground, won't get there till 2pm. Anyone have a feel for whether tickets will still be available at 2pm...cheers.

If the announcement of the official attendance is anything to go by, there should be around 4,000 tickets available but only 800 seats visible, i think you'll be fine :P

Expect a queue though & enjoy our 4-2 home win.