Celtic & Sevco - Ruined Our Beautiful Game

shull

Firstly, it goes without saying that Celtic and their fans are and always have been, beneath contempt. So the thought of them not trying to bend the rules is laughable. Their co-conspirators likewise.

It should be remembered that whenever money is involved in sport, cheating has always been part and parcel of it. Of course its against the rules but professional footballers will strive to gain any kind of advantage and if anyone thinks that one of them could be "embarrassed" by being caught cheating, they are mistaken. Mammon is more highly regarded than sportsmanship in the professional game.

For example the oft repeated myth that if "contact" is made in the box , a penalty should be awarded sums things up. In order to win a penalty, a player must be fouled ( i.e. tripped, pushed, kicked etc) NOT just tackled. Those who have been watching football for a long time will remember that referees used to completely ignore blatant divers and would often remind them that the next time they are genuinely scythed down in the box, play would be waved on. Same used to happen with spoilers who played the offside tactic. Motherwell were infamous for using that.

Back to Celtic though, and it would be miserly of me not to congratulate them and their manager for their achievements so far. It would also be remiss not to mention their massive financial advantage, nor the concession of two of their most miserable defeats since their formation, in the same season.  Doesn't everyone like to see a flat track bully brought to heel ? ( even by little Imps, lol)

On 16/04/2017 at 5:55 PM, shull said:

Pissing over the beautiful game and Scottish Football in particular. 

What an abhorrent Club.

They are actually appealing Scott Brown's deserved Red Card from today. 

It was a horrific tackle from a cowardly ned. 

Appealing, so the thug can play in the Cup against Sevco next week. With no appeal, Brown would have been automatically banned. 

Scum Rodgers 

Scum Club 

No Shame 

FECKEM 

So the appeal board have decided it wasn't a red card offence after all, what a waste of a good thread...:rolleyes:

Just now, shull said:

Scottish Football is corrupt and fecked. 

Run solely by and for the benefit of two vile sectarian Clubs. 

So you keep telling us every day............... I think the fact that one half of the OF got booted out to League 3 somewhat kills your arguement

You really should seek counselling over your rants  

Anyway back in StMirrenland who gives a flier..............

8 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

So you keep telling us every day............... I think the fact that one half of the OF got booted out to League 3 somewhat kills your arguement

You really should seek counselling over your rants  

Anyway back in StMirrenland who gives a flier..............

Actually one died. 

A Tribute Act was set up and disgracefully permitted to join the Scottish League. 

3 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Hold on , wee demo below of what is not normal and is just hate fuelled

Scum Rodgers

Scum Club

Really don't need to know that, hate really is a bad trait.....

And you repeated it. 

Anyway it is true. 

And so are the other Club. 

As were the deceased Club 

Vile 

6 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Anyway back in StMirrenland who gives a flier.........

No.  There was never any booting out.

a club cheated, was caught, failed, went bankrupt, didn't pay its taxes nor 276 creditors when it went into Administration.

THAT one half of the OF went into liquidation and died.  Forever.

A spiv bought some of its assets, but not its debts or history, and started a new company that he called sevco.  The players mostly went away cos their club had died

The new club called sevco was given special privileges to enter league 3 even though it did not have the right qualifications.

after a bit it changed its name (and it's amazing shape) to be Two entities! :o

Rangers International FC and also The Rangers FC.

the football playing part has had £10m a year losses.

and yet it is currently limping along in a league above St Mirren paying more money to players than Saints can afford.

and you don't care about corruption, dougjamie?   :(

i thought you were better than that.

2 hours ago, shull said:

sfc1111.jpg.90fd066f7e21abc9db23f1545066672a.jpg

What does it mean? Is it a secret code? Mind you, on the Shankill and parts of East Belfast, 'our' is pronounced are. The tattooist maybe thought the guy said 'our' and the prick that got it is too stupid to know there is a spelling mistake.

10 hours ago, antrin said:

No.  There was never any booting out.

a club cheated, was caught, failed, went bankrupt, didn't pay its taxes nor 276 creditors when it went into Administration.

THAT one half of the OF went into liquidation and died.  Forever.

A spiv bought some of its assets, but not its debts or history, and started a new company that he called sevco.  The players mostly went away cos their club had died

The new club called sevco was given special privileges to enter league 3 even though it did not have the right qualifications.

after a bit it changed its name (and it's amazing shape) to be Two entities! :o

Rangers International FC and also The Rangers FC.

the football playing part has had £10m a year losses.

and yet it is currently limping along in a league above St Mirren paying more money to players than Saints can afford.

and you don't care about corruption, dougjamie?   :(

i thought you were better than that.

Ok a bit like the paranoia that's sweeping across this forum recently when did I ever say I don't care about corruption....

My point is using phrases like "scum" is hardly conducive to an intelligent debate, and Rodgers certainly isn't that....

Maybe some are close but these are the ones that just hate before thinking, at my tender age I don't drop my own standards...

As for the rest of your points--- eh spot on   ..... The fact they exist is beyond belief.... Gretna had more dignity and money.....

So Antrin, mate, like Shull I agree with his/your points, and one thing I will argue about all day or agree all day is that the SFA , SPL are and always have been in the pockets of Celtic and Rangers International FC and also The Rangers FC.

I supported Saints also because I don't have any great divides , issues or hate in my life and lets rise above it, not sink with it

3 hours ago, RickMcD said:

What does it mean? Is it a secret code? Mind you, on the Shankill and parts of East Belfast, 'our' is pronounced are. The tattooist maybe thought the guy said 'our' and the prick that got it is too stupid to know there is a spelling mistake.

To be fair, if he looks at it in a mirror it probably reads more like...   'era'.

Which is Shankhillese for Eire, I believe...   :unsure: