Celtic & Sevco - Ruined Our Beautiful Game

shull

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 4:49 PM, DougJamie said:

So you keep telling us every day............... I think the fact that one half of the OF got booted out to League 3 somewhat kills your arguement

You really should seek counselling over your rants  

Anyway back in StMirrenland who gives a flier..............

But they didn't. The new club were given an easy entry into Scottish football without meeting the criteria.

Edited by stlucifer

On ‎28‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 1:34 PM, antrin said:

To be fair, if he looks at it in a mirror it probably reads more like...   'era'.

Which is Shankhillese for Eire, I believe...   :unsure:

I've heard it called a lot worse. Now, I'm not one to point out spelling errors (believe it or not a guy used to always point them out on this forum) but I must point out that there is no 'h' in Shankill. Incidentally, how you pronounce the letter 'h' over here determines your religious affiliation. Pronouncing it 'haitch' brands you immediately. If you like a bit of Erse, Shankill derives from the Irish Language word Seanchill, meaning old church.

Incidentally, a few years back I Googled Shankill for something or other and spotted the heading 'Best places to stay in Shankill'. I thought it had to be a joke but discovered Shankill is also the name of a few places in the Republic. The best place to stay in the Shankill in Belfast would be well worth seeing.

15 hours ago, stlucifer said:

But they didn't. The new club were given an easy entry into Scottish football without meeting the criteria.

Ok again correct facts getting in the way on SFA land

We know--------------- however.............. The new team would have been put into Championship if the teams hadn't said GTF

15 hours ago, RickMcD said:

I've heard it called a lot worse. Now, I'm not one to point out spelling errors (believe it or not a guy used to always point them out on this forum) but I must point out that there is no 'h' in Shankill. Incidentally, how you pronounce the letter 'h' over here determines your religious affiliation. Pronouncing it 'haitch' brands you immediately. If you like a bit of Erse, Shankill derives from the Irish Language word Seanchill, meaning old church.

I KNEW that.

i was writing in Porkheid speak obviously.

as in bhoy.  :whistle:

9 hours ago, antrin said:

.I KNEW that.

i was writing in Porkheid speak obviously.

as in bhoy.  :whistle:

Sure, you knew it. I'll give you nine out of ten for heffort. Suppose you have an excuse living so close to Cockneys who have a thing about haitches.