Celtic & Sevco - Ruined Our Beautiful Game

shull

I really don't know what  Shull is saying in his post but, really, is it not possible to do it all in one post instead of FOUR, one after the other? It would make it so much easier to scroll through the sensible posts.

Just asking for a little consideration.

16 hours ago, shull said:

Life changing :lol:

How do you know they dinnae consult? 

Are you miced up along with every Referee in the Country? 

Yeah life changing , you really should think before you send ur multiple tripe...........

In case you didn't know, relegation is not just about playing in a different league, costs jobs, income and yes its life changing....

They didn't consult, that was one of the main complaints............. Your glorious Imperial BBC told me that

53 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Yeah life changing , you really should think before you send ur multiple tripe...........

In case you didn't know, relegation is not just about playing in a different league, costs jobs, income and yes its life changing....

They didn't consult, that was one of the main complaints............. Your glorious Imperial BBC told me that

This is sport. If they played part time and had proper full time jobs, life changing wouldn't come into it. 

They chose to play full time football and should plan their life accordingly. 

Somebody has to get relegated and usually because the player and his Team is shite. 

Tough life innit being a professional football player. 

At least they can afford to keep their hair nice. :lol:

Footballers are also permitted to ditch their glamorous career and come into the real world if they are shite at their trade then get relegated. 

Or they can plan their life correctly. 

8 minutes ago, shull said:

This is sport. If they played part time and had proper full time jobs, life changing wouldn't come into it. 

They chose to play full time football and should plan their life accordingly. 

Somebody has to get relegated and usually because the player and his Team is shite. 

Tough life innit being a professional football player. 

At least they can afford to keep their hair nice. :lol:

Somewhat off topic mate but thanks for update. My point was 2 bad decisions can cost. Happened to us often enough 3 years back, with Thommos dismissal, a perfectly good goal against well chopped off and that tit Colum .

Last night Ronaldo was miles offside for 2 goals, so maybe that just is football, cause I cant think of any other sport that wrong calls are just part and parcel

26 minutes ago, melmac said:

Can Shull not get his own thread where he can rant about everything, Shull's thread it could be named, as opposed to every thread getting doused with Shull'isims.

15 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Tried that, the Sin Bin imploded. :lol:

Pity we hadn't locked him in the chat room before Div got rid of it!