Last game of the season

Does anyone know what our ticket allocation will be for this game ?  I`m sure i read on another thread we will have about 700 but i cant find the thread. 

Unfortunately , due to work & holidays , the Dumbarton game may be well have been my last match of the season if i cant get a ticket for the Hibs game.:( Nothing on the OS yet and nowt on the Hibees site. Anyone shed any light on what we`ll get ?  :mellow:

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

It's their trophy presentation day, what did anyone honestly expect ? Another reason why we need to get safety sorted before we go to Easter Road. Two wins before that and it will be a meaningless game for both.

I didnt expect anything , i asked a question. Do you know the answer ?

No one will this early but I expect a token allocation probably well under 1000. Point I am making is that if it is as small as that it won't surprise me nor many others I expect. Hibs no1 consideration is getting as many of their fans into their title celebration as possible. The fact we might be needing a result to stay up will be an irrelevance to them when it comes to ticketing.

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

No one will this early but I expect a token allocation probably well under 1000. Point I am making is that if it is as small as that it won't surprise me nor many others I expect. Hibs no1 consideration is getting as many of their fans into their title celebration as possible. The fact we might be needing a result to stay up will be an irrelevance to them when it comes to ticketing.

Agree, i was simply asking the question driven purely by  self interest !  I recalled seeing the 700 figure mentioned on another thread and cant find it now. I was wondering if whoever posted it was speculating or if it was based on any knowledge of what we will get. 

As a non season ticket holder , if it is 700 i will almost certainly miss out, however i would fully understand if Hibs want as many home fans as possible.

Just now, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Me and the wife booked a hotel in Edinburgh for the last game did not think a ticket would be a problem. If it was only 700 I'm sure our club would have an announcement for season ticket holders ? 

So have i , but she doesnt know why yet ..... i`m such a good hubby treating my missus to a night out in Edinburgh !!:P

1 minute ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Agree, i was simply asking the question driven purely by  self interest !  I recalled seeing the 700 figure mentioned on another thread and cant find it now. I was wondering if whoever posted it was speculating or if it was based on any knowledge of what we will get. 

As a non season ticket holder , if it is 700 i will almost certainly miss out, however i would fully understand if Hibs want as many home fans as possible.

700 won't even be enough for season ticket holders

24 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Me and the wife booked a hotel in Edinburgh for the last game did not think a ticket would be a problem. If it was only 700 I'm sure our club would have an announcement for season ticket holders ? 

If it was 700, the club might also keep back 200 for the supporters buses. Easter Rd hold 20400 so whatever amount we get, it wont be enough I reckon. 

13 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Official website saying tickets going on sale Friday no mention of allocation so presume we have plenty.

It went up yesterday that they were on sale there and then (facebook) someone commented could get them online too - they do usually give you a bit of notice mind you. Oo

1 minute ago, renfrew said:

Got ticket today but forgot to ask the girl how many the club got from Hibs :huh:

There is no specific allocation for Easter Road. Currently it's as many as we can sell.

That might change but all the rumours circulating about us only having 900 tickets are a load of bollocks, that's why the tickets went straight to general sale.

There is no specific allocation for Easter Road. Currently it's as many as we can sell.
That might change but all the rumours circulating about us only having 900 tickets are a load of bollocks, that's why the tickets went straight to general sale.

We should sell plenty. It's either going to be a nerve wracking 90 minutes where we need points or it's going to be a party in Rose St after the match.

Tickets on sale to all fans, no priority for ST holders and no limit on how many you can purchase, available online and at ticket office.

Tickets for this match are now on-sale at the St Mirren Ticket Office.

The match details and prices for the match is as follows:

Hibernian v St Mirren
Ladbrokes Championship
Venue: Easter Road, Edinburgh
Date: Saturday 6th May 2017
Kick-off: 3:00pm

Ticket Prices

Adult £22
Ambulant Disabled* £22
Concession** £12

Anyone wishing to book a wheelchair place should contact the St Mirren Ticket Office.

*Must be in receipt of the higher rate of DLA/PIP. If a carer is needed and proof can be provided then the carer ticket will be free of charge. 
**Over 65/Under 18/Full-time students with valid ID

The St Mirren Ticket Office opening hours for the rest of this week are as follows:

20/04/2017 - 10:00am to 2:00pm
21/04/2017 - 10:00am to 2:00pm
22/04/2017 - CLOSED
23/04/2017 - CLOSED