Hibernian v St Mirren Championship 6/5/17

shull

Someone told me that the ticket he bought at the weekend was for the upper level, so given that it was only lower level seats available when i bought mine online, i assume the lower section allocation has been sold out and now the upper level has been released for sale. I am aware however that assume makes an ass out of u and me.

The initial allocation of tickets for the game away to Hibs are sold out but a new allocation of tickets will be available from Tuesday 2 May.

Says the Official St Mirren Website 

It gets split right down the middle of the stand I believe . On another note I know it has been talked about before but they really are greedy bassas hibs £12 for young kids we only charge £5 or £2 if you go to our south stand people are too quick to put the boot into our club over things but I think we have a lot of things right off the park.

The initial allocation of tickets for the game away to Hibs are sold out but a new allocation of tickets will be available from Tuesday 2 May.
Says the Official St Mirren Website 

Yeah and Hibs opened the south stand to their own fans today. Top tier as the rest of the ground has sold out.

Hope we get a new allocation tomorrow and they don't use for their own fans!

54 minutes ago, Highland Saint said:

Yeah and Hibs opened the south stand to their own fans today. Top tier as the rest of the ground has sold out.

Hope we get a new allocation tomorrow and they don't use for their own fans!

That stand holds nearly 4000 , so there should be plenty of room for both sets of supporters . 

3 hours ago, Sonny said:

The Club are now running a bus to ER on Sat. See OS for details.

Yeah and they posted this online sometime between 1 & 2 a bit too late for today seeing as ticket office closes at 2 every day.

Phoned the reception and surprise, surprise they don't have the tickets to sell when ticket office is closed.

The ticket office opening hours are one of the things would like the club to sort out asap.

30 minutes ago, Langbank said:

What's the parking like at Easter Rd ? Always gone on bus before but need to drive this weekend. Reading their website there are parking restrictions.

Not great. I booked a parking space (someone's space in new flats) round the corner on justpark.com, cost me under a fiver but saves any hassle. 

5 minutes ago, davidg said:

Not great. I booked a parking space (someone's space in new flats) round the corner on justpark.com, cost me under a fiver but saves any hassle. 

What a clever and great idea.

4 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Hope you're not thinking of replacing your front garden with tarmac, white lines & meter ? :P

Aye, in time for saturday, then Taxi them to Easter Road & back.

£££££££££££££££££££££££££ :clapping