Hibernian v St Mirren Championship 6/5/17

shull

Just fantastic. More than once this season I just couldn't see us surviving. But to do it playing the way this team has done has been incredible and such a credit to the players and management. Anyone else feel we could now be at the start of something special?

6 minutes ago, Stevo said:

Just fantastic. More than once this season I just couldn't see us surviving. But to do it playing the way this team has done has been incredible and such a credit to the players and management. Anyone else feel we could now be at the start of something special?

f**k yeah

Group hug everybody. Miracle achieved !!!

Jack Ross had justified his status as a club legend. Lazarus would be proud of this achievement.

He has rescued the worst season in my living memory.

Alex Rae GIRFUY !!!

9 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Group hug everybody. Miracle achieved !!!

Jack Ross had justified his status as a club legend. Lazarus would be proud of this achievement.

He has rescued the worst season in my living memory.

Alex Rae GIRFUY !!!

Indeed, Rae has belittled Jack's achievements at every opportunity on the radio.

He was a terrible appointment, a footballing dinosaur, and a *** c**t!  Hope we never see the likes of him again.

That was mental. I'm still shaking. Bloody Raith game made it 10 times worse. Hopefully Jack can keep most of our superstars and go into next season with as good a squad. Next season has the potential to be amazing, but at the other end of the table.
Great achievement by all staff and players involved. I need to go for a lie down. COYS!!!!!!!!

23 minutes ago, saint in exile said:

The humpings of Raith and Ayr really helped us stay up.  Goal difference was crucial.

Great attacking football kept us up, that's the best thing about it.

2017 has been the best year supporting St Mirren since 2000.  Not only did we stay up we got the QF of the cup, and went to Parkhead and lead 1-0 at half time.  Ross got the better of Brendan Rodgers that day.

Mallan and Magennis will move to the English Championship and they deserve it, possibly Morgan will too.  I would love it if we could sell them on with a one year loan back to us. It would be great if we could keep that midfield together for one more year and win the title next season.

Gary MacKenzie was great today.  Keeping hold of him and Davis for next year would be a great boost too.