Official POTY and Goal of the Season

McGinn as POTY and I was going to go for his goal last week but the team have been so good I thought it would be better to spread the awards around. So my Goal of the season vote went to Mallan v the unwashed in part due to its great significance at the time as they had managed to work their way into a game when them seemed dead and buried and what a fab night that was in a wet Greenock. And it was a great strike out of nowhere. :)

One of the best feelings for me in football has to be stephens goal against my old club queen of the south,last min stuff are amazing,that's my goal of the season.

Amazing,similar to if some remember away to Ross county,that will always live in my memory,10 men last min,everyone chanting going out the ground, wasn't such a bad journey home from Dingwall that day,and stephen in the car all the way home so hyper,same as queens.

39 minutes ago, Steve said:

One of the best feelings for me in football has to be stephens goal against my old club queen of the south,last min stuff are amazing,that's my goal of the season.

Amazing,similar to if some remember away to Ross county,that will always live in my memory,10 men last min,everyone chanting going out the ground, wasn't such a bad journey home from Dingwall that day,and stephen in the car all the way home so hyper,same as queens.

McGinn ?  :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Steve said:

I stated elsewhere that the highlight of my season was sitting in between 2 very proud parents that night.An absolute screamer from Kyle and last minute winner from Stephen.What i,d give for more of the same on Saturday.

56 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

THE goal of the season is not going to be officially recognised as "Goal of the Season".

Do something to sort that out OS!

Scrap the voting so far and just give the award to Stevie anyway.

Is that still your goal of the season??? [emoji14]