Today's Ref

I know we all love a moan about the standard of refereeing in this country , but that wanker Craig Charleston's performance today has got to be the worst I've experienced all season . He deserves to be banned for that . Kunt .

20 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

His post match comments certainly warrant investigation. 

Told Jack Ross that 'its OK, keep playing like that you'll be fine'. 

To say JR was angry at his attitude was an understatement. 

Where was this reported?

16 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Slightly more damage is an understatement. He could be responsible for us going down. That was no mistake on their first goal. 

How is he going to be responsible for us going down? We recovered from his dreadful decision not to blow for a foul at their first. He isn't responsible for Billy O'Brien catching that ball. He isn't responsible for us being unable to defend properly and take a point. He isn't responsible for us taking the lead twice last week and not seeing it out for a win. He isn't responsible for us 'only' drawing 1-1 at home to Dumbarton. He isn't responsible for the Alex Rae era, nor is he responsible for the first dozen or so games of Jack Ross' reign. What a completely ridiculous statement.

6 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

How is he going to be responsible for us going down? We recovered from his dreadful decision not to blow for a foul at their first. He isn't responsible for Billy O'Brien catching that ball. He isn't responsible for us being unable to defend properly and take a point. He isn't responsible for us taking the lead twice last week and not seeing it out for a win. He isn't responsible for us 'only' drawing 1-1 at home to Dumbarton. He isn't responsible for the Alex Rae era, nor is he responsible for the first dozen or so games of Jack Ross' reign. What a completely ridiculous statement.

I still stick by my post. 

11 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

You talk utter shite you know fine well we are referring. To today's game and he was responsible for there first goal no ifs buts or maybes. 

1 minute ago, elvis said:

You talk utter shite you know fine well we are referring. To today's game and he was responsible for there first goal no ifs buts or maybes. 

"He could be responsible for us going down"... and I quote. So, on the subject of talking utter shite.. I bow to your expertise in that area.

3 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I think he also appointed Tommy Craig, shot JFK and called a snap election this week... what a cnut.

We missed penalties that were awarded by referees against Ayr and Dumbarton costing us 4 points. 

5 minutes ago, shull said:

A double .

Hope he got Man of the Match

Whit a dude.

I don't think you'd be saying this if you witnessed what went on today . Disgraceful dosn't come close . 

Edited by munoz

1 hour ago, pozbaird said:

Ultimately this is why we are where we are and will be the main reason behind our relegation if we drop into League One. We can moan about pish refereeing, missed penalties and the like all we want but not registering a league win until December is why we're in the shit.

I really don't understand why JR has gone public with what the referee allegedly said. What good would come from it in the off chance the ref admitted to it? ANd the chances are he won't, the SFA will side with him and Jack will get done. Can only assume he's trying to create a siege mentality.