Sign in to follow this  
FS

Love St redevelopment approved.

Remember guys you have to vote via the proper link - names on here mean sod all.

Two streets already named are North Bank and Cairter's Corner. 5 more to get a name.

My submission is

Ross Road after our Championship winning manager this year.

Goodwin Gate after our league Cup winning captain.

Abercrombie Avenue after our last Cup winning captain

Sir Alex Way after Alex Ferguson's Championship winning team of 77 with a team of teenagers.

Fitzpatrick Place after our captain of that Championship winning team, former manager and current CEO.

If they add another street in a year or two then McGinn Mews after our Championship winning captain this year. :)

Edited by Sonny

Jock Bradford is a must and I concur with the earlier poster who suggested Bradford Boulevard

Anyway if there is a dead end (and if not they should design on in) it should be called

Dougie Bell End

Remember guys you have to vote via the proper link - names on here mean sod all.
Two streets already named are North Bank and Cairter's Corner. 5 more to get a name.
My submission is
Ross Road after our Championship winning manager this year.
Goodwin Gate after our league Cup winning manager.
Abercrombie Avenue after our last Cup winning manager
Sir Alex Way after Alex Ferguson's Championship winning team of 77 with a team of teenagers.
Fitzpatrick Place after our captain of that Championship winning team, former manager and current CEO.
If they add another street in a year or two then McGinn Mews after our Championship winning captain this year.

Have I been sleeping and missed a few decades?

20180213_165015.thumb.jpg.5b873ec1079fbc7d175388c1b5585dfe.jpg

Hmm, that saddens me. I can recall standing at love street end pre the new stand, Paisley Daily Express Stand (?) I think it was named.

Ah the memories, after the cup win it was interminable dog fights with bottom feeders until Tom Hendrie gave us a couple of seasons of excitement.

Love street years certainly not the glory years, yet there is a lingering romantic fondness for the place.

Was it the drink, the abuse, the lavvies, the Shoebox stand ?? More likely the wee Barrel and Cosmo, but hay hoh