Playoffs

Add this Thread to those in the Matchday Section and with all the Arithmetical permutations going on 

My head is gonnae fecking explode. 

I think I will hide in the Sin Bin until full time on the 6th of May 

St Mirren will play 4th place team Away on Wednesday 10th May then return at Home on Saturday 13th May.

Winner of this tie will play winner of 2nd v 3rd (if that's us)

We will again be away on Wednesday 17th May with return at home Sunday 21st live on BBC ALBA.

1 hour ago, Ronnie said:

St Mirren will play 4th place team Away on Wednesday 10th May then return at Home on Saturday 13th May.

Winner of this tie will play winner of 2nd v 3rd (if that's us)

We will again be away on Wednesday 17th May with return at home Sunday 21st live on BBC ALBA.

:blink:

Will we, aye?

9 minutes ago, scottd said:

Away goals do not count in these ties.

Season tickets probably not valid either, sorry Shull :(

Hopefully they will be reasonable with the prices. 

Like £10 for Adults 

Fiver for concessions. 

2 pounds for under 12's 

50 pence for Season Ticket holders with free Pie and Beans and Diet Coca Cola. 

Just now, shull said:

Hopefully they will be reasonable with the prices. 

Like £10 for Adults 

Fiver for concessions. 

2 pounds for under 12's 

50 pence for Season Ticket holders with free Pie and Beans and Diet Coca Cola. 

You'd hope so as these will be games that have not been budgeted for.

Add this Thread to those in the Matchday Section and with all the Arithmetical permutations going on 
My head is gonnae fecking explode. 
I think I will hide in the Sin Bin until full time on the 6th of May 

Oh please please do that [emoji106]

2 hours ago, Yflab said:

Ach if that is the case I will not bother going to Raith or Hibs games. Thanks for the heads up Mystic Meg.

2 hours ago, Drew said:

:blink:

Will we, aye?

You'se 2 really are a pair of complete Ars***les, anybody could see all I was doing was answering original posters question about how the play offs work thought I would add the dates etc to be extra helpful.

I put St Mirren's name is as you already know the original poster isn't really interested in how the play offs work if it's Ayr/ Dumbarton or Raith in the play offs.

If you want to continue your smart ar*e comments face to face I will be at St Mirren park on Saturday and Easter Road the following week if you want to meet up.

I'll be happy to talk.

1 minute ago, Ronnie said:

You'se 2 really are a pair of complete Ars***les, anybody could see all I was doing was answering original posters question about how the play offs work thought I would add the dates etc to be extra helpful.

I put St Mirren's name is as you already know the original poster isn't really interested in how the play offs work if it's Ayr/ Dumbarton or Raith in the play offs.

If you want to continue your smart ar*e comments face to face I will be at St Mirren park on Saturday and Easter Road the following week if you want to meet up.

I'll be happy to talk.

:lol:

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

So, if I've got this right... if Raith beat Hibs, then Ronnie fights Drew. May 7th in Drew's back garden, return fight May 10th in Ronnie's front room. Winner of that fights Faraway - home and then faraway. Winner of that stays up?

I want to fight faraway . That's not fair . 

So, if I've got this right... if Raith beat Hibs, then Ronnie fights Drew. May 7th in Drew's back garden, return fight May 10th in Ronnie's front room. Winner of that fights Faraway - home and then faraway. Winner of that stays up?

Drew is going down!

Nothing new there!
[emoji12]

I'll be happy to talk.

Oft Ronnie... Don't take it so.personally bud.

I for one really appreciated the heads up as I might have to swap shifts so can take some precautionary measures in advance.

That said, like the others and no doubt yourself too, I very much hope it won't be needed and we avoid the play offs.