Playoffs

59 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

If you want to continue your smart ar*e comments face to face I will be at St Mirren park on Saturday and Easter Road the following week if you want to meet up.

I'll be happy to talk.

Will ye, aye? :1eye

4 hours ago, Ronnie said:

If you want to continue your smart ar*e comments face to face I will be at St Mirren park on Saturday and Easter Road the following week if you want to meet up.

I was wondering how he would recognise you without you posting your photo on here but it struck me that there wont be too many people at the game with massive foreheads with both knuckles dragging along the tarmac.

Bud, you sound about as tough as a fresh leaf of lettuce.

1 hour ago, renfrew said:

Hopefully the players on loan, and players signed in January have contracts that don't end on the 6th of May :rolleyes:

Worse than that. 

Season Tickets become invalid after this Saturday's Match. 

Lennon is a poor Manager and will be exposed as a diddy next Season. 

Very lucky to have a decent squad of players to work with this Season. 

He will be sacked before Christmas 2017, maybe before. 

They won't win tomorrow night 

Edited by shull

3 hours ago, shull said:

Lennon is a poor Manager and will be exposed as a diddy next Season. 

Very lucky to have a decent squad of players to work with this Season. 

He will be sacked before Christmas 2017, maybe before. 

They won't win tomorrow night 

Hubs will easily finish top 6 next season and they'll win tomorrow night . 

1 minute ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Hope you are right just read today Hibs have never beat Raith this season which has me worried to be honest. 

Hope I'm right also mate . If they play like they can do , I'm hoping they'll be too strong for them . 

They f'n better be .

So, if I've got this right... if Raith beat Hibs, then Ronnie fights Drew. May 7th in Drew's back garden, return fight May 10th in Ronnie's front room. Winner of that fights Faraway - home and then faraway. Winner of that stays up?

This made me laugh out loud. During a meeting at work, which wasn't ideal.

2 hours ago, munoz said:

Hubs will easily finish top 6 next season and they'll win tomorrow night . 

Yes, they will.

But they need to sack Lennon now and employ a decent Manager, like Jack Ross.

On 24/04/2017 at 8:29 PM, Ronnie said:

You'se 2 really are a pair of complete Ars***les, anybody could see all I was doing was answering original posters question about how the play offs work thought I would add the dates etc to be extra helpful.

I put St Mirren's name is as you already know the original poster isn't really interested in how the play offs work if it's Ayr/ Dumbarton or Raith in the play offs.

I'll be happy to talk.

The one thing you can set your watch by Ronnie is that online roasters will never agree to  meet you to tell you to your face. 

But you might meet them?

The one thing you can set your watch by Ronnie is that online roasters will never agree to  meet you to tell you to your face. 
But you might meet them?

I have a feeling that Ronnie has overreacted a wee bit. Think you have too. We're all Saints fans and I'd love to meet for a blether in Sportsters before the game on Saturday

All very amusing lads but two things;

all we can do is beat Raith and Hibs, that should hopefully be enough to keep us out of the playoffs but the playoffs were beyond our dreams not so long ago, remember?

never mind including the play offs in the season ticket price (are you aberdonian?), we need to support the club now. Just 6 months ago we were bereft, without hope and now we have had the most exciting season since Fergie was here.

Give everything you can to carry the team and the club over the line and then let's make sure we are never here again.

Really Proud to be a Buddy!

COYS!

On 4/24/2017 at 6:18 PM, Yflab said:

Ach if that is the case I will not bother going to Raith or Hibs games. Thanks for the heads up Mystic Meg.

Yes did you also not know that next season St Mirren will play Kilmarnock in the play off for the SPL and they will WIN ......also after winning the Scottish Cup the following year they will be playing Everton in the Europa league and they will win that game as well. Do you not know these things ??