Save Smisa

Lord Pityme

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

He?

Could be a she?

No women board members in the last 2 years, and i don't know if there were ever any, fairly sure there have not been because recent discussions have centred around encouraging women to get involved due to never having any on the board.

Apologies for getting involved recently but these type of "allegations" and mixed messaged are, while not totally unsurprising, disappointing.

The lack, or unclear, communication, aligned with unsubstantiated posts, at this moment in time, are unsettling for members.

Taking into account buddiecats post above, it seems someone, or some people, are, possibly stirring up some trouble.

10 minutes ago, buddiecat said:

So what's your source for this Cockles

Stuart Dickson on the official forum 

edit: so having read the thread over there Dickson says someone has emailed him a copy of LPM's post from here rather than him being directly emailed by an ex Smisa board member. 

Edited by RussellV1

1 minute ago, RussellV1 said:

Stuart Dickson on the official forum 

Really, that's interesting, i don't think he would have contact with any recent ex board members, there is only one in the last year and that's LPM (co-opted board member) and who is also asking who the ex board member is, so it can't be him, there are however 3 full board members who have stated they are leaving after the AGM and one who came along to a few meetings and is not standing for election, 5 down on meeting members and only 4 current people who attend meetings as replacements, i could speculate on who it might be but would be silly to do so, given the source.

16 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Apologies for getting involved recently but these type of "allegations" and mixed messaged are, while not totally unsurprising, disappointing.

The lack, or unclear, communication, aligned with unsubstantiated posts, at this moment in time, are unsettling for members.

Taking into account buddiecats post above, it seems someone, or some people, are, possibly stirring up some trouble.

Well that's why it's not ideal to debate SMiSA issues on any forum, and i have absolutely no idea if anyone is aiming to stir up trouble.

10 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Why have a SMISA section?

Don't ask me ask Div he started it, i have never been averse to answering questions on here and have never misled anyone regarding SMiSA, never stopped people from making mountans out of molehills though and apart from LPM, TSU, myself and Waldorf occasionally i don't know of any others who will reply on here any more.

4 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

My apologies buds, I've inadvertently accused someone falsely because of my laziness in reading what I thought someone had written instead of reading it again properly.

Apologies welcome here, we all get it wrong at times madam.

Can we rename this thread (or the smisa thread for that matter) as the chinese whispers thread?

Fuzzy wuzzy, was a woman?

I hear Kim Jong-un's tea lady, Ty Phoo-tee, told Rex Tillerson who told Edward Snowdon who told Bono that the USH was fixed (lump o chewgy n a plaster), its all on wikileaks now. I understand (courtesy of Ty et al) the loan was really for new cowboy boots for the Chairman and a monster sesh in New York.

It's topics like these that sadly give fan ownership a bad name.

The sneaky politics, rumours and allegations leave me utterly cold when I think that in a few years time the fans will own the whole club and be in charge of appointing and trusting a full board of directors to run the club.

Hopefully the AGM on Saturday will see all this sorted out.

Div, i have no agenda here and have no issue with the club borrowing funds from smisa. However, smisa are holding a lot of money in trust for the members and they need to be beyond reproach in their financial actings. They should not be committing smisa to do certain things if they have no power to do so.

59 minutes ago, div said:

It's topics like these that sadly give fan ownership a bad name.

The sneaky politics, rumours and allegations leave me utterly cold when I think that in a few years time the fans will own the whole club and be in charge of appointing and trusting a full board of directors to run the club.

Hopefully the AGM on Saturday will see all this sorted out.

Topics with the aim of making Smisa stronger, consultative and fit for purpose(one member, one vote)?

the fact that there are people sitting waiting to be offended, or desperate to find some 'dark' on whoever they are aggrieved at makes it all the more important these issues are raised. Are you suggesting no one should talk about anything in the hope like Sevco that ' the big hoose dusnae close'..?

where on this thread have I indulged in sneaky politics, rumours or allegations? Others have, but if thats what the get their rocks off to..hey-ho. Leave the important stuff to the adults.