John McGinn & Darren McGregor

15 hours ago, Kemp said:

Like many I am very worried Hibs will be in holiday mode now and Raith will outfight them this week when they meet.

Time to send some good wishes the way of our former Buddies....I am sure someone can drop them a line on twitter and remind them what's at stake!

Lennon has just announced to the world, Hibs are the 2nd Best team in Scotland

They wont lie down to anyone

It's the Youth Cup Final tomorrow night apparently, and it's Rangers v Celtic. The Daily Record is listing Ryan Hardie as one of Rangers' ones to watch. As Raith are playing at Easter Road on the same night, who gets first shout on Hardie?

Whatever happens at Easter Road tomorrow night, it'll be a hard physical and mental shift for Raith's players and they'll need to get themselves lifted again for Saturday. I'm hoping for a physical encounter with a red card for M'voto and a demoralising defeat (by lots of goals or even an undeserved last minute penalty to rip the heart out of them). A couple of injuries for key Raith players wouldn't be a disaster either. 

Raith haven't won away since October, and don't have the option of choosing to play on a dry, bobbly surface which they seem to prefer.  

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Everyone is making this about Hibs turning up- What about Raith, like us they cant contemplate a drop...... Hibs are also now going to offer better wages and I am sure all concerned will want to ensure they stay in the frame......

Remember Ton going to Hibs last year and winning 3-0, anything is possible....

In Jan who would have said we were on 35 points with two games left,

Everyone, have a drink and enjoy the ride

Diet Coca Cola for me 

Won't enjoy Raith riding Hibs ramorra. 

Easy 3 points for the Rovers 

38 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Said the man, who until February predicted every Saints result wrong

You backing Raith is ok in my book :whistle

Only Elvis got Saints results correct up until February. 

If the worry is Hibs players will be in summer holiday mode, not giving a shit mode, and downed tools mode, then surely we are a shoe-in for three points at Easter Road. If they are going to chuck it, facing them on the final day, when they parade the championship trophy will surely be their biggest 'lie down and take it up the arse' day... easy the Mirren. 5-0 Saints...

a load of bollocks. Say what you like about Neil Lennon - spiky, argumentative, a pain... he will not allow any team he's in charge of to effectively give up the ghost with three games to go that are vital to the integrity of the league. I am not confident Hibs will win all their remaining games, but I am confident they will be trying to.

38 minutes ago, munoz said:

The biggest motivation for most people , unfortunately or otherwise is money . I don't imagine the Hubs players will be any different when trying to secure their win bonuses tonight . 

Aim was to win League

Done that.

Bonus already earned.

Hibees on Holiday Mode

Hibs 0 Rovers 2

1 hour ago, Drew said:

Ah well, it appears that Hibs have indeed given their main first team players a night off. They will be playing weans and hangers on.

Wanks.

Thought there was a rule that teams must play there strongest team to make sure that all games remain competitive and fair to other clubs. 

3 minutes ago, elvis said:

Thought there was a rule that teams must play there strongest team to make sure that all games remain competitive and fair to other clubs. 

Teams rest players all the time , if Hibs say players are drained , then that's all the excuse they need .

Watching Hibs in the first half against Aberdeen, if he's 'resting' some bigger name first team regulars, fine by me. Look at some of our bigger name players - Webster, Clarkson, Langfield.... I know I'd rather see our keen and hungry kids. Mon' the Hibs 'reserve' players who will have a real reason to be up for it and try to get in their team next season.

3 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I hadn't read this. This is different - saying you're giving your first team time off - until Thursday? I will be watching with great interest now, having read the link.