Good Luck Next Saturday

5 minutes ago, Hibee 1875 said:

Just wanted to say good luck next Saturday and hopefully somehow you's can get the result you need to stay up,  you's have always made it hard for us this season and I expect another close game i think it will be a draw. 

Thanks for the pat on the head :D

15 minutes ago, Hibee 1875 said:

Just wanted to say good luck next Saturday and hopefully somehow you's can get the result you need to stay up,  you's have always made it hard for us this season and I expect another close game i think it will be a draw. 

Cheers and if we play like we did yesterday we will win quite comfortably next week.

46 minutes ago, Hibee 1875 said:

Who will we be facing? Cup semi final Hibs? Raith Rovers reserves Hibs? Ayr United hybrid Hibs? :P

I like Hibs. I have said for years that I hold a soft spot for both Hibs and Aberdeen. I think your manager is a cnut though. :)

53 minutes ago, Hibee 1875 said:

Cheers. Just enjoy your deserved celebrations and do not bother too much about the game. Let John be happy that Stephen is not going to be upset about the result.

1 minute ago, Hibee 1875 said:

Will be a full strength team, last home game of the season, trophy presentation and a sell out home end so I don't see this being comfortable as one poster said. 

Full strength Hibs. Phew, thank fcuk... didn't want these reserves / hybrid line-ups who just won 3-2 and 4-zip... :)

Bottom line is that, in reality, we could not have a tougher game with which to complete the regulation league campaign.

Based on our form since January we at least have a chance of getting a result.

I will certainly be there cheering the Saints on.

COYS

7 hours ago, Hibee 1875 said:

In old Easter Road one game it was pouring down, at half time Hibs transferred Saints fans into the main stand. Have been in plenty grounds with no cover but never experienced that kind of hospitality anywhere else. From that day I liked Hibs. Congratulations on winning the league. 

In old Easter Road one game it was pouring down, at half time Hibs transferred Saints fans into the main stand. Have been in plenty grounds with no cover but never experienced that kind of hospitality anywhere else. From that day I liked Hibs. Congratulations on winning the league. 

I was at that game too. Never seen anything like that before or since. I was in my early teens then and always felt very intimidated going to Easter Road.

Guest TPAFKATS
I'd rather be playing Hibs who really have nothing to play for than Falkirk or Dundee Utd who are fighting it out for 2nd place and one less playoff game.

I'd rather be playing Hibs than Dumbarton [emoji6]

6 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Were you at any of the games where we got chased round the terraces/streets/wee bridge of Easter Rd and a few times the buses came back without any windows?

Stick yer congratulations up yer arse IBOS....One umbrella doesn't make up for that.

I prefer Hearts.

13 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

You're kidding on

Transferred us into the covred enclosure next to their casuals

The mad monk scored and then got the heid stuck on me while their stewards and police just stood and watched

Yer are big laddies noo ye ken

15 i was

Feck Hibs

No reason why we shouldn't join in with " Sunshine on Leith " on Saturday.

Two great sets of fans coming together to sing a great Anthem.

We can both celebrate the Beautiful Game.

9 hours ago, HSS said:

Were you at any of the games where we got chased round the terraces/streets/wee bridge of Easter Rd and a few times the buses came back without any windows?

Stick yer congratulations up yer arse IBOS....One umbrella doesn't make up for that.

I prefer Hearts.

These were dark days in Scottish football thankfully in the most part fans have moved on from these dark times. I have been in pubs with Hibs fans and been made welcome. A few Hibs fans also walked me to the stadium shown me a short cut. 

8 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

These were dark days in Scottish football thankfully in the most part fans have moved on from these dark times. I have been in pubs with Hibs fans and been made welcome. A few Hibs fans also walked me to the stadium shown me a short cut. 

Ahem.... T.M.I. :wub:

2 hours ago, shull said:

No reason why we shouldn't join in with " Sunshine on Leith " on Saturday.

Two great sets of fans coming together to sing a great Anthem.

We can both celebrate the Beautiful Game.

Only towards the end, when we're winning.

Why would anyone want to join in with an opposition victory song? Hibs deserve a round of applause as they run on, and when they get the trophy. That's it. It's nice to be nice, but there's no way I would want to belt out an opposition anthem.