Ticket office help

Hello all, someone suggested I ask about the mess I've made on here to put my mind at ease.

To cut a long story short I booked tickets for the match on Saturday through the official site but they've not arrived in the post. I checked the website and I'm assuming the tickets have been sent to my old address. Should've checked, eejit etc.

Has anyone done something similar? Can the office sort me out with new tickets or will I have to go to my old place and hope I can get hold of them? Any words of sympathy or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Someone did this for the cup final. Tickets couldn't be reprinted so they went and chapped the door of their old house and got them. 

Turned out the ticket office hadn't updated his details properly, but was ok in the end up. 

1 hour ago, Jhohn said:

That's a kind offer... But since the old Flat's on my way to work I'll pop in myself in the morning. I'd assumed there wouldn't be much the ticket office could do but I live in hope.

Do you work in hope too?

I was unable to get hold of the guy in my old flat but the wonderful staff from the ticket offices at both St Mirren and Hibs managed to sort me new tickets for collection tomorrow, all in less than an hour when I'm sure they're very busy already! I don't think I'll be the first to say thanks to all of the backroom staff at the club for the efforts they make on our behalf. Needless to say flowers and chocolates will be dropped off in due course from a grateful family and one eejit who needs to check his details carefully.