Could We Have An Open Day???

Previously the club has had open days in pre season which have been a success, but due to the bond that has developed between the players and the fans an end of season one(next weekend preferably) would be a great idea.

It is mainly for us as a support to say thank you to the players & management for the effort they put in to turn this season around, (not to celebrate avoiding relegation).

I know the POTY awards is next weekend but hopefully the club could arrange something for us lesser mortals.

8 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Previously the club has had open days in pre season which have been a success, but due to the bond that has developed between the players and the fans an end of season one(next weekend preferably) would be a great idea.

It is mainly for us as a support to say thank you to the players & management for the effort they put in to turn this season around, (not to celebrate avoiding relegation).

I know the POTY awards is next weekend but hopefully the club could arrange something for us lesser mortals.

You deserve a special award, 12 hours on a bus? :thumbs2

TopCat could be put in stocks

And classy and most original posters, FTOF, Foxbar Bud, JJ and a few others could pelt him with eggs and rotten fruit till TC admits he was wrong.

30 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I would have thought yesterday was that opportunity.

I'm in such a good mood that I even read your post faraway.

Only 1800 could do that, and certainly did. Many missed out on a ticket so, fair play, let those who didn't make it have a chance. As I said. Only if the players are up for it.

2 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I'm in such a good mood that I even read your post faraway.

Only 1800 could do that, and certainly did. Many missed out on a ticket so, fair play, let those who didn't make it have a chance. As I said. Only if the players are up for it.

:wub:I'm up for it if you are?

Get the new strips out ASAP... have a launch day at the stadium with players signing autographs... have ST deals available on the day and get new ST holders to sign up, maybe offer a discount on the new kit for sign-ups?

Get right in and grasp the feelgood factor NOW!

6 hours ago, SaintGlenburn said:

Whats happening down at the stadium today. Saw Das Chairfuhrer in his wee BMW toy and place was mobbed.

Saw something on Facebook about Glenvale afc winning a cup the photograph was at 2021 Stadium so presume it was today.

On 06/05/2017 at 11:30 PM, Ronnie said:

Whilst working with Smisa suggested this very thing Open Day/Team & Fans BBQ. Could be used as suggested to launch new strip sales, recruit smisa members, raise funds for chosen charity etc, etc.... loads of stalls, kids stuff.

btw, no one seemed remotely interested, but you never know perhaps theres a griwing realisation that involving/connecting with the support cannonly be a good thing

7 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Whilst working with Smisa suggested this very thing Open Day/Team & Fans BBQ. Could be used as suggested to launch new strip sales, recruit smisa members, raise funds for chosen charity etc, etc.... loads of stalls, kids stuff.

btw, no one seemed remotely interested, but you never know perhaps theres a griwing realisation that involving/connecting with the support cannonly be a good thing

You obviously forgot about me there.

On ‎07‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 1:02 PM, SaintGlenburn said:

Whats happening down at the stadium today. Saw Das Chairfuhrer in his wee BMW toy and place was mobbed.

Glenvale U15's v Linwood for the Glenvale 50th anniversary celebration. Herr Chairman looked a tad delicate when I spoke to him in the foyer...