Hamilton v Dundee United Play Off Final 2nd leg

shull

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

Not for the first time, I have no idea what you're prattling on about. I want Dundee United to stay down because I reckon they might enter administration, certainly they will need to ship out a lot of their best players. They will bring more fans and therefore more finance, to the coffers of SMFC, important in a league with Brechin, Livingston, and Ayr gone.

I also personally, do not like New Douglas Park. I do not like their pitch. I do not like their stadium.

These are my opinions and observations.

Now, what the fcuk are you twittering on about Sevco/Celtic for?

Blah blah shite

Read yir pish post again

Just now, shull said:

Blah blah shite

Read yir pish post again

I've read it again. What are you going on about Sevco and Celtic for. Please let us know what the fcuk they have to do with me wanting Hamilton to stay out of our division?

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

I've read it again. What are you going on about Sevco and Celtic for. Please let us know what the fcuk they have to do with me wanting Hamilton to stay out of our division?

You actually sound like a Sevco/Celtic fan who was born and bred in Hamilton

The worst kind.

Who cares if Accies can't fill their Stadium

Just now, shull said:

You actually sound like a Sevco/Celtic fan who was born and bred in Hamilton

The worst kind.

Who cares if Accies can't fill their Stadium

What the actual fcuk! I'm out! Cannot argue with logic like this. You win.

46 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

United are a team that can look very good their problem is its only in patches they tend to drift away for long spells. I see United wining tonight then Hamilton wining their home game. So it's going to be very close for an out right winner. 

You might well be right.

Get money on a draw in the next game.

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Ah want Hamilton to win, another 2 easy games for me at United and another 2 at Brechin.

I'm some boy. :thumbs2

Brechin have only one man and a wee dug

CrowdW will be having a breakdown

43 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Not for the first time, I have no idea what you're prattling on about. I want Dundee United to stay down because I reckon they might enter administration, certainly they will need to ship out a lot of their best players. They will bring more fans and therefore more finance, to the coffers of SMFC, important in a league with Brechin, Livingston, and Ayr gone.

I reckon rumours of United's potential demise are exaggerated, I know their promotion would mean another team with a big support gone but I feel that will affect Dunfermline & Falkirk more who will also feel the loss of Raith more than us.

Hamilton have a significantly smaller fanbase than us and I would hope to be able to finish above them even with the disadvantage of not having their parachute payment.

Swings & roundabouts but I reckon United getting promoted is better for us.

Then there's ICT - admittedly teams being relegated amongst turmoil is par for the course but they seem to be doing it in style with their Chairman resigning and a hard decision over Richie Foran who has three years of his contract left, I hope he stays - Foran and his recently appointed deputy Maurice Malpas are the dream team.................

Spoiler

for all ICT's rivals!

Edited by Bud the Baker

5 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

I reckon rumours of United's potential demise are exaggerated, I know their promotion would mean another team with a big support gone but I feel that will affect Dunfermline & Falkirk more who will also feel the loss of Raith more than us.

Hamilton have a significantly smaller fanbase than us and I would hope to be able to finish above them even with the disadvantage of not having their parachute payment.

Swings & roundabouts but I reckon United getting promoted is better for us.

Then there's ICT - admittedly teams being relegated amongst turmoil is par for the course but they seem to be doing it in style with their Chairman resigning and a hard decision over Richie Foran who has three years of his contract left, I hope he stays - Foran and his recently appointed deputy Maurice Malpas are the dream team.................

Reveal hidden contents

for all ICT's rivals!

All about opinions, and it's all guesswork as to who would be a tougher opponent for Jack's St Mirren. I understand the argument for wanting the Arabs to go up rather than Hamilton. I just happen to see it the other way. Quite why that means you are a Sevco/Celtic fan from Hamilton (the worst kind), is quite another matter. Takes all sorts for a forum to keep ticking over I suppose. Maybe one day I'll find out the answer to that one.