Hamilton v Dundee United Play Off Final 2nd leg

shull

On Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 9:32 PM, Callum Gilhooley said:

And what about the second booking  ?

I thought the 2nd one was a pen,there was definate contact.Murray f'ckd it up by going down like he'd been shot by a sniper. 

Hope Hamilton do it next time round. I prefer Utd to be in the Championship next season with a far smaller player budget due to their debt. And a decent Away support would not go amiss - they might even open the North stand for them.

5 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

You think there will be 2132 home fans? Not a chance.

May get a few Lanarkshire neutrals to attend to give crowd a boost 

Although £22 entry fee may deter some. 

From a purely selfish point of view because i'm not interested in either team i'd like Dundee Utd to go up. They have more potential, a big support etc... Hamilton will suffer the consequences of going down, losing their better players and it's always hard to bounce back right away. I think we have a better chance of promotion if Hamilton come down.

Who do i want to win ? Utd would bring around 1400 fans to Paisley with Accies about 400. 1000 extra away fans at a average £15 is worth about 12K to the club after vat. Bugger it, will go for whoever scores 1st since we have had 2 hours of them playing and no goals ????

14 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

As has been mentioned, pretty poor stuff.

United stared the better but Hamilton have been slightly better over the last 20 mins or so.

0-0, got draw written all over it. :whistle

Hamilton were better when they lined up in the tunnel. Imrie standing there looking straight ahead.B)

Edited by Callum Gilhooley