Hamilton v Dundee United Play Off Final 2nd leg

shull

5 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Time for a poem...

We shoved five past Yogi's mob,

Now they're pumped by Brechin,

Jack's off on his holidays,

While Yogi's drawers have keech in.

Made me laugh out loud!..............The spirit of Robert Tannahill and the Weaver poets alive and well in Paisley tonight!

4 minutes ago, antrin said:

Right out of order, poz!

RR and its leadership has been the one club to denounce the sevco shenanigans as cheats.

celtic haven't done so; Saints haven't... No other club has had the courage and honesty to do so...

it's up to the clubs - RR's Turnbull Hutton told the truth.

Erm... Raith... haaaaa! Nothing to do with Turnbull Hutton. Nothing to do with Sevco. Everything to do with playing Stevenson in goal, being a zillion points ahead of us - and fcuking it up in an implosion only Greenock Morton can match.

So, just in case there's any doubt... Raith. Snigger.

16 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Erm... Raith... haaaaa! Nothing to do with Turnbull Hutton. Nothing to do with Sevco. Everything to do with playing Stevenson in goal, being a zillion points ahead of us - and fcuking it up in an implosion only Greenock Morton can match.

So, just in case there's any doubt... Raith. Snigger.

I have to say that I agree they really deserved that for needlessly playing Stevenson in goals that night. No sympathy. That could have cost us our survival.

15 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I have to say that I agree they really deserved that for needlessly playing Stevenson in goals that night. No sympathy. That could have cost us our survival.

Yet in a surreal way, it actually contributed to us staying up. Had they taken anything from that match as we were hoping at the time, it could have knocked us further back from them and let them kick on.

18 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Yet in a surreal way, it actually contributed to us staying up. Had they taken anything from that match as we were hoping at the time, it could have knocked us further back from them and let them kick on.

Fair point. We finished above Dumbarton as well though so they were the direct beneficiaries of it I suppose.

Have to say, no one wants to gloat, however RR have massive similarities to us pre Jack....

Locke- Surely must get the hint that he has to be one of the most useless managers ever, bloody hell whats his win %...

Hearst albeit with 15 points deducted was totally ineffectual . After a decent start they lost something like 8 on the bounce, only a half decent finish masked an appalling season. He then gets bagged, then Killie- appalling, took the club backwards, then RR after being top, he then cant win a game for 5 months, finally Beath where they are on the edge of losing League Status.  He is a car crash and gets paid to be one.....................

RR- Then apt Yogi, he then does the AR tactic, its nooo my fault............ so hell mend them... and well done Brechin...........