Hamilton v Dundee United Play Off Final 2nd leg

shull

21 hours ago, shull said:

Hippolyte :lol:

Lee Miller :lol:

Totten :lol:

Falkirk - F*CKEM :lol:

A wee bit of Karma for the John Clark scandal of the 1990's where the Cnuts charged us twice.

Two United players arguing and slapping each other about the napper... then one of them throws a hissy-fit when substituted to save him from being sent off.

Meanwhile, the Accies support numbers three men and a dug'.... in relative terms for the importance of the fixture. If we were involved here, we'd have filled the big stand behind the goal - we nearly filled it at the last league game there. It's got Arabs fans in it tonight.

I really hope Hamilton stay up, and are replaced by St Mirren in the top flight season after next. I don't want to be going to their plastic pitched, two-sided shithole any time soon.

3 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Two United players arguing and slapping each other about the napper... then one of them throws a hissy-fit when substituted to save him from being sent off.

Meanwhile, the Accies support numbers three men and a dug'.... in relative terms for the importance of the fixture. If we were involved here, we'd have filled the big stand behind the goal - we nearly filled it at the last league game there. It's got Arabs fans in it tonight.

I really hope Hamilton stay up, and are replaced by St Mirren in the top flight season after next. I don't want to be going to their plastic pitched, two-sided shithole any time soon.

Sevco/Celtic fan above

And a CrowdW

Just now, shull said:

Sevco/Celtic fan above

And a CrowdW

Not for the first time, I have no idea what you're prattling on about. I want Dundee United to stay down because I reckon they might enter administration, certainly they will need to ship out a lot of their best players. They will bring more fans and therefore more finance, to the coffers of SMFC, important in a league with Brechin, Livingston, and Ayr gone.

I also personally, do not like New Douglas Park. I do not like their pitch. I do not like their stadium.

These are my opinions and observations.

Now, what the fcuk are you twittering on about Sevco/Celtic for?