Pre Season Friendlies

Any buddie know when the league fixtures are announced?

Easyjet cheap as chips at the moment direct from Jersey, early Saturday morning departure back Sunday afternoon, perfect for a flying visit [Pun intended}.

I need to get these trips booked soon as poss to witness our glorious march to the title.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy H said:

Any buddie know when the league fixtures are announced?

Easyjet cheap as chips at the moment direct from Jersey, early Saturday morning departure back Sunday afternoon, perfect for a flying visit [Pun intended}.

I need to get these trips booked soon as poss to witness our glorious march to the title.

Still got three weeks to wait Bud.

http://spfl.co.uk/news/article/201718-fixture-release-day-confirmed/

Remember when we used to play in the Isle of Man tournaments. 

I once met Rowan Alexander paddling in the sea in a resort called Port Erin where he was nursing an ankle injury after being crocked by Tommy Hutchison of Man City during said Isle Of Man tournament. Saints held coaching days for children during the tour and it culminated in a big tournament for all of the participants. My team got to final where we were getting looked after by John Cowboy McCormack. The other team were looked after by Billy Thomson and Steve Clarke. Went to penalties and Billy Thomson saved mine and we lost. I managed to win player of tournament and Ricky McFarlane wanted to sign me up according to my dad ( I was 12 at the time) Also met Nigel Mansell on the golf course during that holiday which I still put as my best holiday ever, even topping Majorca 1988 where I eventually lost my virginity to a fat bird from Darlington.

2 hours ago, Stu said:

Apologies if already posted but friendly arranged against Ross County in Dingwall on July 12.

Could well be games against Highlands league teams as well then, since I don't see the club traveling that distance for 1 game unless Ross C are picking up our costs.

1 hour ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Where you getting that info Bud ? RC website only has one game listed V Elgin on 1st July .

Was at the bottom of an article in one of the nationals today, can't remember which.