Pre Season Friendlies

Cheers for the periscope GD, when I eventually found it!

Looks like we're going to be playing very directly down both wings this season.

Obviously very weak opposition, but we don't usually hand out thrashings in friendlies.

Will be using the new EU roaming powers to full effect in Valencia next week, to access updates on here for the remaining friendlies.

41 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Cheers for the periscope GD, when I eventually found it!

Looks like we're going to be playing very directly down both wings this season.

Obviously very weak opposition, but we don't usually hand out thrashings in friendlies.

Will be using the new EU roaming powers to full effect in Valencia next week, to access updates on here for the remaining friendlies.

I will do the Nairn game on Sunday, somebody clever might be able to tell me how to link it to twitter so it's easy to find for all.

Team looked good, I was impressed with the pass and move stuff.....when I could actually see it past my phone .

Weather horrible,hope for better at Nairn. Signs are good. COYS

Just made it back home from the game there. A lot of positives to take from the game today. Was very impressed with the performance of Dale Hilson in the second half, a lot of pace and very direct going forward, looks like he could be a decent player. Samson didn't have much to do tonight, although was forced into making one very good save in the first half, didn't look shaky at all, however will need too see how he fairs in more of the upcoming games. Was Horrible weather up there tonight, but the 5 goals made up for it.

5 hours ago, Bearsden buddie said:

Just made it back home from the game there. A lot of positives to take from the game today. Was very impressed with the performance of Dale Hilson in the second half, a lot of pace and very direct going forward, looks like he could be a decent player. Samson didn't have much to do tonight, although was forced into making one very good save in the first half, didn't look shaky at all, however will need too see how he fairs in more of the upcoming games. Was Horrible weather up there tonight, but the 5 goals made up for it.

Sounds like you're expecting Samson to feck up? :blink:

Credit for making that journey, special award for that. :notworthy

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Sounds like you're expecting Samson to feck up? :blink:

Credit for making that journey, special award for that. :notworthy

Aye,

Make him a Honorary Season Ticket holder and special access to St Mirren Open Day. :D

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Stop whining on here, contact the club, they'll be along soon with a change of heart........................won't they? :rolleyes:

To be fair , a lady from the Club shop phoned me yesterday to tell me the wee yin's new Top was in but the Shorts and Socks weren't.

Top Class Customer Service :clapping

34 minutes ago, shull said:

To be fair , a lady from the Club shop phoned me yesterday to tell me the wee yin's new Top was in but the Shorts and Socks weren't.

Top Class Customer Service :clapping

I got a call yesterday too, Lynne I think it was, to tell me my Top had not been among the first delivery but would post it asap.

As Shull says that was a nice touch, good effort by the club.

I won't wear my new Top....keeping it to be signed by the Squad when we win the League. :clapping

1 hour ago, skodasaint said:

good morning gerry have you dried out from lasts nights rain lol

Aye Big Fella...dried out and warmed up now at last.:lol:  Looking much better for tomorrow....18c at Nairn.

Looking forward to tomorrow's match, more of the same play like last night would do me. 

See you ramorra :guinness