Pre Season Friendlies

What a difference a year makes. This time last year the tactic was a long aimless punt to Sutton and hoping something is created. Today was controlled one touch passing football and closing down the opposition. I know the opposition wasn't the best but the tactics were spot on. Looking forward to watching this type of football this season :) .

23 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Was the trialist Connor McManus of Celtic?

Yes. He was an emergency loan for a few games with QoS last season. Thought he had returned to Celtic but maybe they have released him. Jack had him on loan at Alloa two years ago.

Edited by Sonny

51 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Two good results and 14 goals, not bad.

I'm glad we won these games comfortably, if it had been a couple of 1-0 or 2-1 wins the excuses about it being pre season etc would have been rolled out when we should be pumping teams like this.

Well done everybody concerned with the club.

Should have been bloody ten nil today. 

2 hours ago, Sonny said:

Yes. He was an emergency loan for a few games with QoS last season. Thought he had returned to Celtic but maybe they have released him. Jack had him on loan at Alloa two years ago.

That was my thinking too, but I can't find any mention of him being released.

1 hour ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

The first 4 goals v Clach went in from a combined distance of about 10 yards.

Must have had your eyes closed when watching the second goal which was struck from just outside the box (and I don't mean the 6 yard box).