Hunting Hitler

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Watched 1 episode of series 1, what a load of pish.

I stuck with it, some of it was quite interesting but it was all just possibilities, no conclusive proof. Someone should them a picture of a grand parent standing beside Hitler and they would get all excited but you never got to see the picture

1 hour ago, chalky1 said:

I stuck with it, some of it was quite interesting but it was all just possibilities, no conclusive proof. Someone should them a picture of a grand parent standing beside Hitler and they would get all excited but you never got to see the picture

Wonder how many series they can make of this sort of nonsense?

On 13 May 2017 at 7:36 AM, chalky1 said:

Watched series 1, didn't bother with season 2

A large Nazi military base is uncovered in the mountains of Chile with unbelievable security. The base also had a gun factory while killer gas was being produced all interesting stuff. 

2 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

A large Nazi military base is uncovered in the mountains of Chile with unbelievable security. The base also had a gun factory while killer gas was being produced all interesting stuff. 

As mentioned in a later quote, some of it was quite interesting, the part about Hitler escaping Europe via Spain was quite plausible, for me though it was just all hear say. You never got to see any of the pictures that they were looking at.

8 hours ago, chalky1 said:

As mentioned in a later quote, some of it was quite interesting, the part about Hitler escaping Europe via Spain was quite plausible, for me though it was just all hear say. You never got to see any of the pictures that they were looking at.

There is a manifest document of all Hitler's personal belongings being flown out of Berlin the day before he suposidly comited suicide. Whether Hitler did get out of Germany or not what the new series throws up is very interesting. A nuclear reactor being built in Argentina on a island in the lake. The base in Chile is staggering well worth a look. The show i watched was yesterday so should be on history catch up.

On Saturday, May 13, 2017 at 3:24 PM, saintnextlifetime said:

Bormann was the mastermind behind the German post-war recovery. .

Surprised Mossad did not catch up with him though people who helped him in Chile and Paraguay were murdered. Hitler personal body guard was in the secret Base in Chile that has been proven in the programme. 

32 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Surprised Mossad did not catch up with him though people who helped him in Chile and Paraguay were murdered. Hitler personal body guard was in the secret Base in Chile that has been proven in the programme. 

Bormann gathered top business owners and bankers at Maastricht( of all places ) after the Wermacht collapse at Fallaise. He basically told them how to stash their wealth in places like Switzerland and sympathetic countries in South America , until after the war. .

Bormanns remains were finally identified in 1998 and it was thought that he was shot at the end of the war trying to evade capture. .

4 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Bormann gathered top business owners and bankers at Maastricht( of all places ) after the Wermacht collapse at Fallaise. He basically told them how to stash their wealth in places like Switzerland and sympathetic countries in South America , until after the war. .

Bormanns remains were finally identified in 1998 and it was thought that he was shot at the end of the war trying to evade capture. .

The programme say the red dirt on his head is the same dirt on a grave they dug up in Paraguay where he was supposedly buried.  Would imagine there will be forensic tests in the coming programmes. 

2 hours ago, chalky1 said:

I read a story years ago that suggested Hilter had escaped Germany two weeks before the end of the war via a U-boat that picked him and Braun up somewhere on the Baltic , that was quite plausible too. .

i don't think Hilter did get away for the simple fact that I don't think he was the kind of c**t that could go and live quietly somewhere . If he had escaped we would heard about it. .

8 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

The programme say the red dirt on his head is the same dirt on a grave they dug up in Paraguay where he was supposedly buried.  Would imagine there will be forensic tests in the coming programmes. 

Not that bothered about Bormann, he pails into insignificance when you consider the amount of Nazis that ended up with a good life in America thanks to Uncle Sam and I don't just mean guys like Von Braun , there were literally hundreds of them. .

8 hours ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Not that bothered about Bormann, he pails into insignificance when you consider the amount of Nazis that ended up with a good life in America thanks to Uncle Sam and I don't just mean guys like Von Braun , there were literally hundreds of them. .

The programme finds a tunnel leading from the bunker in Berlin straight into a railway station where a track leads to the airport of 1945. From there it follows leads to spain then onto Gran Canaria where they reckon he stopped off showing the building and a tunnel net work. From there onto Argentina the whole thing leaves you open minded . Still even if Hitler did not escape what was going on in South America is eye opening , fascinating stuff the trouble they went too and what was built by fleeing Nazies in south America is something else. It was not a group planing just hiding they were planing a comeback in style. 

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint