2017/18 season tickets on sale now

well, to do a Shull, on sale tomorrow :P

http://www.stmirren.com/news/fans/fans-news/889-season-tickets-on-sale-tomorrow

£275 for an adult until 2nd July, £310 after that.

Under 12s no longer free other than in the Family stand, now £25 in the west and Main stands.

Edited by Eric Arthur Blair

1 minute ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

well, to do a Shull, on sale tomorrow :P

http://www.stmirren.com/news/fans/fans-news/889-season-tickets-on-sale-tomorrow

£275 for an adult until 2nd July, £310 after that.

Under 12s no longer free other than in the Family stand, now £25 in the west and Main stands.

Nice one Thomas. :)

Cannae wait for new Season. 

I think it will be glorious, like the year 2000.

14 minutes ago, Suggestion said:

Singing section have had no contact with club contrary to what this statement will have you believe. 

We were told all parties would sit round table to get this sorted but nope no contact as usual from the club. 

From the OS ...

Due to the tremendous support we received throughout the season and the successful introduction of the drum we have decided that the singing section will be able to purchase season tickets in W1-W5 and will be able to migrate to W5,6 and 7 when there is no segregation.

On another note ( :) )

I see that if we get 1000 season tickets in the West Bank then there will be no general segregation (except for maybe Cup games). So come on - let's get 1000 in the West Bank!

Edited by Sonny

18 minutes ago, Lanarkshire_Bud said:

How much was an adult west stand ST last season? I don't remember.

Same I think. 

Mine was £265 in South Stand with a ten quid discount. 

47 minutes ago, Sonny said:

From the OS ...

Due to the tremendous support we received throughout the season and the successful introduction of the drum we have decided that the singing section will be able to purchase season tickets in W1-W5 and will be able to migrate to W5,6 and 7 when there is no segregation.

On another note ( :) )

I see that if we get 1000 season tickets in the West Bank then there will be no general segregation (except for maybe Cup games). So come on - let's get 1000 in the West Bank!

This would mean no singing section when no large Away. 

Probably 2 games with a singing section maximum. Not on in my opinion when we've spoke with club many times in regards about sitting down before the tickets go on sale then they just say buy tickets within W1-W5 and move when we can. 

Sounds like there's no plans, as yet anyway, to keep the West Stand exclusively for home fans, at all home games. If I'm reading that correctly, the drummer & singers can migrate along to the end of the stand only for those games where there's no segregation.

I contacted the new club SLOs to ask that the experiment of the final home games - always housing away fans in the North Stand, be introduced permanently for next season, given that the atmosphere generated was clearly successful, it spread across all three home stands, and the whole matchday experience was night and day better than 99% of the time at the new midden.... never mind being able to move, go to the lavvy, and buy a pie at half-time without it being so busy it felt like Sauchiehall Street on a Saturday afternoon in there.

I received a nice reply. Can I suggest here, in this thread, that if anyone else feels that having the whole West Stand for home fans all of next season is worth doing as Joma Jack's fully-striped army push on for glory, could they take the time to contact the club through appropriate channels?

Ta.

Edited by pozbaird

Just now, Yflab said:

The club have indicated in the announcement that if we achieve 1000 ST in West stand then the whole stand will be dedicated to Saints fans unless it is a cup match. It would be interesting to know how many ST we had in that stand last year. 

Ah-ha... I was typing my post after merely reading an earlier post. I'll be re-newing my ST tomorrow. 1 down, 999 to go... sounds like the old Paisley Panda '10000 seats' placard. :D

Just now, Yflab said:

I'm in. 2 down 998 to go! 

We need guys like Drew to become ST holders again if we want to get to 1000 tickets.

Aye, but he's a family stander... scum. Still, could be worse, could be in the Gentleman's Pavillion with the other auld grumpy cnuts in our support. :P

2 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Cheers.

Aye well one of the first jobs they need to get sorted is getting the club directory updated. 

If it takes as long as the Hall of Fame panels, will still be needing done in 4 years. 4 years... FFS.

1 hour ago, shull said:

Nice one Thomas. :)

Cannae wait for new Season. 

I think it will be glorious, like the year 2000.

Shull- Will u ever learn

You said that in 2014, 2015 and 2016......

Just look forward and stop predicting - Your shite at it

On the other hand I got all Saints last 10 results spot on ( admittingly 2 mins after final whistle)

Buying a season ticket for my nephew this year so that's 1 addition. Let's go for the 1000 so we can have the whole stand and the singing section can be in W5 during the games (there was no way they were going to get W3/4).

I will get my season ticket and two kids for the west stand this week.

I spoke to Gordon Scott a few weeks ago and he intimated that almost 50% of season tickets are for kids which shocked me. I always thought we had around 1500 to 2000 adult season tickets but not be.

It is encouraging that we have a target of 1,000 season tickets to aim for in the west stand. As a support we have risen to the challenge this season so would be great if we could reach that.

I thought we might have tried to achieve something like 2021 adult season tickets for the whole given its the 2021 stadium. Maybe a bit ambitious but aim big and see what happens.

I read recently about Bradford aiming for 20,000 season tickets with huge discounts if bought in March and so on. It looked impressive and would be great if we could tap into the feel good factor and get more bums on seats on a regular basis at St Mirren Park.

I got two free tickets for the grandkids last season and one was wasted as the younger one wasn't interested so I fully appreciate the introduction of a token price for them. I will only go for the two IF he looks as if he'll attend so that is likely to be one less for us. 3 definites, one, well, unlikely, but we'll see.

12 minutes ago, Mr Zo said:

I read recently about Bradford aiming for 20,000 season tickets with huge discounts if bought in March and so on. It looked impressive and would be great if we could tap into the feel good factor and get more bums on seats on a regular basis at St Mirren Park.

That would only work if you were either going to get promoted or safe from relegation. 

Very few people would buy  a ST, even one with a huge discount, if the team were in danger of relegation.

Me, along with at least 2 mates and my brother are getting season tickets this year for the first time in about 7 8 years. Been picking and choosing my games and went to much more this season. 

This is the first time I've wanted to go every week in a long time and I couldn't wait til the next game towards the end of this season. Watching a team who actually give a f**k makes you care so much more. 

Edited by stuartsmfc

1 hour ago, stuartsmfc said:

Me, along with at least 2 mates and my brother are getting season tickets this year for the first time in about 7 8 years. Been picking and choosing my games and went to much more this season. 

This is the first time I've wanted to go every week in a long time and I couldn't wait til the next game towards the end of this season. Watching a team who actually give a f**k makes you care so much more. 

That's amazing for four of our elderly fans All over 80 years old and still going to games, and in facct now going to buy season tickets.