2017/18 season tickets on sale now

renewed mine and the nephew's today tho couldn't get his as changing seat and card machine not working. The wonderful customer service, I'm now getting used to, did dampen my excitement a bit it has to said....ach well don't visit often thankfully!

Did anyone get a new card today, I was changing my nephews seat yesterday but the card machine wasn't working. Haven't had an email to say its ready for pick up, just wondering...however having logged into his account it isn't showing he has a season ticket - old or new seat!!!

Huddersfield Town fans who have been Season Ticket holders for the last 9 years, can purchase one for next Season for £100.

Decent deal to watch their Team in the English Premier League. 

53 minutes ago, shull said:

Huddersfield Town fans who have been Season Ticket holders for the last 9 years, can purchase one for next Season for £100.

Quite right considering they get 50 million from sky while winning the top league in Scotland pays just over 1 million. Scots should boycott sky it's a joke. 

Guest TPAFKATS

Good luck to them, they deserve it for the past efforts.
Think it might be a long season for them next year

On ‎30‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 0:50 PM, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Quite right considering they get 50 million from sky while winning the top league in Scotland pays just over 1 million. Scots should boycott sky it's a joke. 

Only Scots? :1eye

Racist. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Sonny said:

462 now sold. Keep them coming. On the basis of today's good news and it being payday for some then we will maybe see a wee upsurge over the next day or two.

Agree 100%.