2017/18 season tickets on sale now

41 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Have you contacted the club?

I'd hope these issues wouldn't put anyone off to such a degree they don't bother?

38 minutes ago, smcc said:

No problems with Firefox on my PC. Website works perfectly.

I take back what I said. I was referring to the seat plan only which a few weeks ago I could not view on-line. I had to go to the ticket office to get a ST for a relative (I renewed mine ok on-line as it was the same seat as always). I reported the problem then which they were aware of. I did try and view a few days later and was unable to. Tried again just now and can view ok. So get in there and buy up the rest of the seats if you don't already have one!

That season ticket purchasing website is an absolute disaster. Have registered, clicked on the "Buy Season Tickets" button (1st image) and I get this nonsense (2nd image).

Where is the quick renew button? The change seat button?

What a total shambles. Have used both Chrome and Firefox on a laptop running Windows 10.

st1.JPG

st2.JPG

35 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

That season ticket purchasing website is an absolute disaster. Have registered, clicked on the "Buy Season Tickets" button (1st image) and I get this nonsense (2nd image).

Where is the quick renew button? The change seat button?

What a total shambles. Have used both Chrome and Firefox on a laptop running Windows 10.

st1.JPG

st2.JPG

Give Div and BFD the gig and they'd have it sorted in a fortnight. It should be clear, intuitive, as simple as humanly possible, and well laid out. It is none of those things.

Went down on Saturday morning and renewed all our tickets - leaving it late I know for the early bird. Was on holiday for a fair bit of June so had to gather the funds to pay it!

All done, can't wait for the Dundee match tomorrow night for our first test of preseason.

4 minutes ago, Soctty said:

Went down on Saturday morning and renewed all our tickets - leaving it late I know for the early bird. Was on holiday for a fair bit of June so had to gather the funds to pay it!

All done, can't wait for the Dundee match tomorrow night for our first test of preseason.

Renewed both my ticket and my boys on sat morning. When I added the Dundee game on for free I was informed that both my seats were already sold to someone else so it looks as if there could be a decent crowd.

3 minutes ago, class of 76-77 said:

Renewed both my ticket and my boys on sat morning. When I added the Dundee game on for free I was informed that both my seats were already sold to someone else so it looks as if there could be a decent crowd.

You might have been just in front of me in the queue! Someone at the left hand window was being told this, as me and my mate were renewing ours on the other window.

There is a real sense of anticipation and excitement for the new season.