2017/18 season tickets on sale now

That is a great increase and hopefully we will get off to a better start than normal in the league. I see the club are putting the Livvy fans in the family stand for the cup game. Hope it is a success and the club do the same when Brechin, ICT, Livvy and Dumbarton all visit us on league duties [emoji125]

6 hours ago, renfrew said:

That is a great increase and hopefully we will get off to a better start than normal in the league. I see the club are putting the Livvy fans in the family stand for the cup game. Hope it is a success and the club do the same when Brechin, ICT, Livvy and Dumbarton all visit us on league duties emoji125.png

Genuine question. Why do we think it's a good idea having away fans in the same stand as home fans? From a cost saving point of view? If so fair dos. I just hate seeing a completely empty stand at a game. 

Genuine question. Why do we think it's a good idea having away fans in the same stand as home fans? From a cost saving point of view? If so fair dos. I just hate seeing a completely empty stand at a game. 

I agree with you. I have always wanted the 4 stands open. Only reason I said it is because there was a post earlier from a fanny that drive a taxi wishing all the fans in the West Stand 1 toilet.

6 hours ago, fmckinn said:

How do I view what seats are available on  the smfc website . Ive logged in but cant find stadium plan

If you have already bought a season ticket it will not show a stadium plan until the tickets go on general sale, you will only see a stadium plan if you are buying a new season ticket.

54 minutes ago, buddiecat said:

If you have already bought a season ticket it will not show a stadium plan until the tickets go on general sale, you will only see a stadium plan if you are buying a new season ticket.

The STs should already be on general sale,the deadline for renewals was 2nd July. For whatever reason the club haven't updated the available seats. 

4 hours ago, whydowebother said:

After I add 2 Season tickets tomorrow thats 999 sold , does the person who gets the total to 1000 get first pish in the other lavvies ? As a reward :P

aye, while eating a pie.

1 hour ago, renfrew said:

I agree with you. I have always wanted the 4 stands open. Only reason I said it is because there was a post earlier from a fanny that drive a taxi wishing all the fans in the West Stand 1 toilet.

Show the Post.

Also, all 4 Stands could be open with there still only being one Toilet in West stand for Home fans.

And I've never driven a Taxi in my life.

Sober up.

Edited by shull

The STs should already be on general sale,the deadline for renewals was 2nd July. For whatever reason the club haven't updated the available seats. 

Ah, that may explain something. I was at the ticket office yesterday trying to change a seat so that a relative and I could have adjoining seats - his new ST is 3 along from me. Was told there were no adjoining seats except the second front row in the section we are in. Thought it strange as there were several empty seats around me last season and was impressed if every one had been sold. But maybe that is not the case.

1 hour ago, Sonny said:

Ah, that may explain something. I was at the ticket office yesterday trying to change a seat so that a relative and I could have adjoining seats - his new ST is 3 along from me. Was told there were no adjoining seats except the second front row in the section we are in. Thought it strange as there were several empty seats around me last season and was impressed if every one had been sold. But maybe that is not the case.

It maybe that those on the seats roundabout you had season tickets , but moved to other bits of the stand to sit with mates ( who also probably had season tickets ) but moved to sit next to their mates

Number of seats on website in West Stand                                   = 2416

Number in W6,W7 and W5 segregated Area not available as ST =   950

Therefore number of seats available to purchase ST should be   = 1466

Number of available seats according to the website                     =   263

So that would suggest that 1203 seats have been taken  so far.

The website did update and add in previous ST seats not renewed by the deadline, so what is the position with the 206 (1203 -997) seats unaccounted for?

Edited by sally02

1 hour ago, sally02 said:

Number of seats on website in West Stand                                   = 2416

Number in W6,W7 and W5 segregated Area not available as ST =   950

Therefore number of seats available to purchase ST should be   = 1466

Number of available seats according to the website                     =   263

So that would suggest that 1203 seats have been taken  so far.

The website did update and add in previous ST seats not renewed by the deadline, so what is the position with the 206 (1203 -997) seats unaccounted for?

Just a thought but maybe season tickets from last year that haven't renewed/ changed seat but their seat are being held for them? I know the cut off date for retaining your seat has passed but with plenty of seats still going the club might not of moved the restriction? 

Ticket website is rubbish all over. 

I have a theory that the seats which are no longer occupied by season ticket holder show as unavailable regardless of what season they are from. 

The same seats always show as unavailable for games to purchase when realesed for sale online which will be considerably more than the amount of season ticket holders we have. 

I have changed seats 3 times. 

My 2 old seats show as unavailable on the seat map but I can press the new button which they have added "quick renew" and it tells me the seat is available. 

If this theory is correct it's a shame that we don't have a system showing people what seats are actually available and they can then pick decent seats for them and there friends! 

A lot of seats on the online seat map all show as being single seats.

19 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

I can confirm i know it's now at least 999 emoji4.png ( i think it's already over the 1000 ) but 999 as it stands.

St Mirren FC would like to announce that the cut-off period for West Bank season ticket sales has ended, with a total of 999 season tickets being sold. We would like to thank everyone who made such a vailant effort to reach the figure of 1000, sadly coming up one short. Therefore, we will be housing small away supports in W1 this season. As a reward to those fans who purchased season tickets, the club will be providing a chemical portaloo outside the West Stand turnstiles this season. Season ticket holders who need a pish should utilise this exciting new facility before entering the stadium. Please note: for pish only. No jobbies. Thanks for your continued support.

2 hours ago, pozbaird said:

St Mirren FC would like to announce that the cut-off period for West Bank season ticket sales has ended, with a total of 999 season tickets being sold. We would like to thank everyone who made such a vailant effort to reach the figure of 1000, sadly coming up one short. Therefore, we will be housing small away supports in W1 this season. As a reward to those fans who purchased season tickets, the club will be providing a chemical portaloo outside the West Stand turnstiles this season. Season ticket holders who need a pish should utilise this exciting new facility before entering the stadium. Please note: for pish only. No jobbies. Thanks for your continued support.

We gave it a good effort, maybe they could house just one away fan in the West stand...