Eric Arthur Blair

2017/18 season tickets on sale now

2 hours ago, Drew said:

I'm seriously considering it, but the difficulty I have is finding a seat now that makes it worth my while. My old ST seat is taken, and the chances of me finding one beside mates (ie - chance of me funding mates....) is pretty slim.

Its okay sitting on your lonesome now and again, but one of the main draws of going to games is to catch up with mates. I could, of course, but a random seat ticket then scout about on the day, but that limits me to a single stand.

I won't bore on about my previous 'ST Lite' suggestion, cause that's been done to death and never flew, but I do think that a bit more creativity would be good.

My neebur and his son are taking season tickets for the first time ever this season and my advice to him was just to get any two seats together close to where the rest of us are.

In most games, assuming the club do as they are proposing, we will just all migrate en-masse and sit in W6 together.

19 hours ago, Sonny said:

Buying a season ticket for my nephew this year so that's 1 addition. Let's go for the 1000 so we can have the whole stand and the singing section can be in W5 during the games (there was no way they were going to get W3/4).

W5 would be fine for the singing Section.  Queue grumping from W5 ST holders...

19 hours ago, stlucifer said:

I got two free tickets for the grandkids last season and one was wasted as the younger one wasn't interested so I fully appreciate the introduction of a token price for them. I will only go for the two IF he looks as if he'll attend so that is likely to be one less for us. 3 definites, one, well, unlikely, but we'll see.

Yeah, I got a Freebie for my Grandson, but he never attended once... pissed off by the shite of relegation.  Still if he wants one for this Season, I'll buy him one.

Got a hire to Paisley earlier. Then headed to Greenhill Road and got all sorted for new Season plus picked up Book from Club Shop. 

Cannae wait for first Match. 

See you all in July. 

4 minutes ago, shull said:

Got a hire to Paisley earlier. Then headed to Greenhill Road and got all sorted for new Season plus picked up Book from Club Shop. 

Cannae wait for first Match. 

See you all in July. 

Mind, not outside the lines.......................Coloring-book-vector-set-03.jpg

Got a distress call from my neebur who couldn't fathom out how the hell to buy a season ticket for the first time.

I went round to help.

Explained he needed to register, so he did that, fine.

He then went to buy a season ticket but the seat map wouldn't load on his Mac, using Safari

He had flash installed and working. Couldn't figure it out so we bailed on Safari and downloaded Chrome

He logged in using Chrome and the seat map loaded fine, picked his seat, added to basket

Now he wants to get a season ticket for his kid

No way to add family members there and then

So we have to log out, and then register an account for his kid at the same address

Log back in

Can now select a season ticket for him and a season ticket for his kid

Add to basket

Get to the checkout stage and start getting asked about Certificates and SSL and all sorts of shite

Eventually after a load of back and forth I just pressed cancel on the certificate warning and we got to the checkout page

Eventually, 30 mins after we started, he had bought 2 season tickets

It was a torturous process and he admitted that if I hadn't been there he'd have given up.

Maybe some of those issues were just down to his Macbook, dunno, but it sure was confusing as hell for him, and for me!

23 minutes ago, div said:

Got a distress call from my neebur who couldn't fathom out how the hell to buy a season ticket for the first time.

I went round to help.

Explained he needed to register, so he did that, fine.
He then went to buy a season ticket but the seat map wouldn't load on his Mac, using Safari
He had flash installed and working. Couldn't figure it out so we bailed on Safari and downloaded Chrome
He logged in using Chrome and the seat map loaded fine, picked his seat, added to basket
Now he wants to get a season ticket for his kid
No way to add family members there and then
So we have to log out, and then register an account for his kid at the same address
Log back in
Can now select a season ticket for him and a season ticket for his kid
Add to basket
Get to the checkout stage and start getting asked about Certificates and SSL and all sorts of shite
Eventually after a load of back and forth I just pressed cancel on the certificate warning and we got to the checkout page
Eventaully, 30 mins after we started, he had bought 2 season tickets

It was a torturous process and he admitted that if I hadn't been there he'd have given up.

Maybe some of those issues were just down to his Macbook, dunno, but it sure was confusing as hell for him, and for me!

How many people will be put off buying through this site? It is archaic.

probably better to buy at the ticket office. The club need to get Interstadia to address these problems.

5 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

If the target is 1000 adult ST purchases to make the west stand exclusive to home support, but up to 50% ST purchases were free kids seats, who now, along with the purchasing adult have to relocate to the family stand. Is there a cat in hell's chance the west stand will be home fans only for any game next season?

looks like it might not have been fully thought through, or dangling an unreachable carrot?

Don't think you're far off with "unreachable carrot". However, we spoke to Tony Fitz and he's confident we can make 1,000!

Time will tell. We quite fancy moving it to W1

1 hour ago, Doakes said:

Don't think you're far off with "unreachable carrot". However, we spoke to Tony Fitz and he's confident we can make 1,000!

Ignore him - he's incapable of not being a dick... :rolleyes:

20 minutes ago, Soctty said:

Ignore him - he's incapable of not being a dick... :rolleyes:

Whether that's true or not, it's a pretty optimistic target. Think we sold around 600 ST's in that stand last season. Increase of 400 would be a lot to ask

Whether that's true or not, it's a pretty optimistic target. Think we sold around 600 ST's in that stand last season. Increase of 400 would be a lot to ask

It is true.

Unless people switch from other stands? Great feeling around the club, I'm expecting an increase in season tickets.

A good few years ago an English Championship team supporting friend of mine told me they were offered to buy a 2 year season ticket at twice the Championship price and as they were amongst the favourites to go up.

he, and his friends saw it as a good deal.

I believe they were promoted.

i think he was a Birmingham City supporter.

To be fair, Fitzy also thinks we'll be playing in the Champions League in a couple of years

Just had a wee look on site the now, tried to register my nephew so I could add him as a friend then renew our tickets together...but I cannae cos he cannae have the same email as me doh!

A while back I tried to add some pals but it kept telling me their surnames were not acceptable or something like that... not actually renewing right now but would prefer to do it online ....

6 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Just renewed online. That Interstadia webpage is a fcuking disgrace. A dog's dinner. Get it sorted!

I am not a season ticket holder but just out of interest a logged on to the site to check it out and see what the fuss was about. I have to agree , the site is a horrible mess, difficult to navigate and muddled . While the rest of the official site has benefited from its recent makeover , the ticketing part lets it down badly. 

Just now, Callum Gilhooley said:

I am not a season ticket holder but just out of interest a logged on to the site to check it out and see what the fuss was about. I have to agree , the site is a horrible mess, difficult to navigate and muddled . While the rest of the official site has benefited from its recent makeover , the ticketing part lets it down badly. 

Div must be shaking his head and muttering obscenities when he looks at a dug's dinner like that.