In between notcha machanich nachoie brndicha Jack Ross is commenting on the Brechin v Alloa.

Brechin one up who in my eyes are edging this game they look better organised and more composed on the ball. Hope Alloa can pull one back would like to see big Jim in the championship with them.

8 hours ago, faraway saint said:

For the love of god...........................:wacko:

Can you not find a book to read or go to the pub and chat up a bird rather than trolling wasting your time and everyone else's.. Jack Ross our manager was commenting  on a team who most Saints fans want to see promoted because yes you got it ex St Mirren player Jim Goodwin is manager, hence general discussion :)

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

Just now, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Can you not find a book to read or go to the pub and chat up a bird rather than trolling wasting your time and everyone else's.. Jack Ross our manager was commenting  on a team who most Saints fans want to see because yes you got it ex St Mirren player Jim Goodwin is manager, hence general discussion :)

Can you stop making yourself look like the village idiot...............oh wait. :lol:

What part of a "Thread already running" is proving too difficult for you? :wacko:

Can you stop making yourself look like the village idiot...............oh wait. :lol:
What part of a "Thread already running" is proving too difficult for you? :wacko:

Don't be harsh, we don't discuss matches in the 'Match day thread', well we do, Saints matches normally.

Now, I'm fairly sure ( don't quote me ) that we have an 'Other football' section for pish not relevant to us :P

Ach, whit de i know ?